Airbus is a leading European aerospace corporation specializing in the design, manufacturing, and sale of commercial and military aircraft, as well as space and defense-related technologies. Airbus is headquartered in Toulouse, France.
How to use Business Intelligence from Airbus
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Airbus. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Airbus or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Airbus Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Airbus revenue is primarily influenced by the global demand for commercial aircraft, defense contracts, and the overall health of the aerospace industry, it has reported 61.64 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Airbus to stay profitable is managing production costs and supply chain disruptions in a dynamic and competitive global aerospace market. Airbus has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4.98 billion U.S. dollars.
- Airbus assets include a diverse portfolio of aircraft, intellectual property, production facilities, research and development capabilities, and a skilled workforce, among other tangible and intangible resources. Airbus has reported 129.16 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Airbus’s market value in the aerospace industry is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, which is calculated by multiplying the current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares. Airbus current market value is 88.6 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Airbus or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Airbus
Airbus has 434 subsidiaries in 41 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Airbus are based in France (90 companies). Second is Germany with 86 companies in Airbus’s control (20%). Airbus also owns many companies in United States : 55. These three countries combined are home to 54% of all companies that are owned by Airbus.
Company information with group structure from Airbus or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Airbus
- AIRBUS OPERATIONS Toulouse France
- AIRBUS Blagnac France
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS Marignane France
- AIRBUS DEFENCE AND SPACE SAS Toulouse France
- AIRBUS ATLANTIC Rochefort France
- Airbus Netherlands B.V. Leiden Netherlands
- AIRBUS GROUP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- AIRBUS AUSTRALIA PACIFIC LIMITED Brisbane Australia
- Airbus Defense and Space Holdings Inc. Herndon USA
- AIRBUS AUSTRALIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED Brisbane Australia
- Satair (Beijing) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- AIRBUS DS SLC Élancourt France
- Airbus Secure Land Communications GmbH Ulm Germany
- AIRBUS PROTECT Blagnac France
- Stelia Aerospace North America Inc Lunenburg Canada
- Airbus Helicopters Inc. Grand Prairie USA
- Airbus Defence and Space Oy Helsingfors Finland
- STORMSHIELD Issy-les-Moulineaux France
- SURREY SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Onslow Village UnitedKingdom
- AIRBUS CYBERSECURITY SAS Élancourt France
- Navblue Inc Waterloo Canada
- Airbus Atlantic Canada SL Inc Montréal Canada
- Navtech Inc Waterloo Canada
- Airbus Americas Inc. Herndon USA
- Airbus U.S. Space & Defense Inc. Arlington USA
- AIRBUS SOUTHERN AFRICA (PTY) LTD Vanderbijlpark South Africa
- Metron Aviation Inc. Herndon USA
- TESTIA Toulouse France
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Limited Fort Erie Canada
- AIRBUS ATR Toulouse France
- NAVBLUE LIMITED Walton-on-Thames UnitedKingdom
- NAVBLUE Blagnac France
- Airbus Americas Customer Services Inc. Herndon USA
- Airbus SE Leiden Netherlands
- AIRBUS SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED Singapore Singapore
- Airbus Helicopters China Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- AIRBUS FLIGHT HOUR SERVICES LIMITED Dublin 13 Ireland
- Airbus Atlantique Canada Inc Mirabel Canada
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Subang Hi-Tech Malaysia
- Hua-Ou Aviation Training Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- AIRBUS MILITARY UK LIMITED Carterton UnitedKingdom
- Airbus (Tianjin) Delivery Centre Ltd. Tianjin China
- AIRBUS REAL ESTATE UK LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- AIRBUS NEW ZEALAND LIMITED Auckland NewZealand
- SATAIR PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS SOUTHEAST ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED Singapore Singapore
- Airbus Helicopters Korea Limited Sacheon SouthKorea
- A 3 By Airbus LLC Sunnyvale USA
- AIRBUS CUSTOMER SERVICES SDN. BHD. Sepang Malaysia
- Satair Usa Inc. Peachtree Park USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Airbus
Airbus’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Airbus is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Airbus? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.