Phillips 66 is a leading American energy company engaged in various aspects of the oil and gas industry, including refining, marketing, and chemical production. Phillips 66 is headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Phillips 66
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Phillips 66. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Phillips 66 or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Phillips 66 Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Phillips 66’s revenue is influenced by factors such as oil and gas prices, refining and marketing margins, and the demand for petroleum products, it has reported 111.7 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Phillips 66 to stay profitable is navigating the volatility of oil and gas markets, which can impact refining margins and overall profitability. Phillips 66 has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.31 billion U.S. dollars.
- Phillips 66’s assets include refineries, petrochemical plants, pipelines, marketing and retail operations, and a diverse portfolio of energy-related assets. Phillips 66 has reported 55.59 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Phillips 66’s market value in the energy market is determined by its financial performance, the demand for its products, the price of oil and gas commodities, and investor sentiment towards the energy sector. Phillips 66 current market value is 40.23 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Phillips 66 or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Phillips 66
Phillips 66 has 561 subsidiaries in 12 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Phillips 66 are based in United States of America (396 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 93 companies in Phillips 66’s control (17%). Phillips 66 also owns many companies in Germany : 47. These three countries combined are home to 96% of all companies that are owned by Phillips 66.
Company information with group structure from Phillips 66 or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Phillips 66
- Phillips 66 Company Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Project Development Inc. Houston USA
- Sentinel Transportation LLC Wilmington USA
- JET Tankstellen Deutschland GmbH Hambourg Germany
- PHILLIPS 66 UK HOLDINGS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- JET RETAIL UK LIMITED Selby UnitedKingdom
- Phillips 66 Carrier LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Pipeline LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Dapl Holdings LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Sand Hills LLC Houston USA
- PHILLIPS 66 SERVICES (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- WRB Refining LP Roxana USA
- Merey Sweeny LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Etco Holdings LLC Houston USA
- Ace Pipeline Holdings LLC Houston USA
- Marysville Hydrocarbons LLC Marysville USA
- Marysville Hydrocarbons Holdings LLC Marysville USA
- Phillips 66 Polypropylene Canada Inc. Linden USA
- Phillips 66 Aviation LLC Houston USA
- Yellowstone Pipeline Co Thompson Falls USA
- PHILLIPS 66 INTERNATIONAL TRADING PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- JET Energy Trading GmbH Hambourg Germany
- Merey Sweeny L.P. Old Ocean USA
- PHILLIPS 66 UK FUNDING LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- PHILLIPS 66 TS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Phillips 66 Lcr Isomerization LLC Wilmington USA
- Phillips 66 Sweeny-Freeport 2 Pipeline LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Export Terminal Delta LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Sweeny-Freeport B LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Resources Ltd. Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Export Terminal Alpha LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Alliance Dock LLC Houston USA
- Philips 66 Limited Norway
- Pioneer Investments Corp. Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Brazoria Terminal LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Payment Systems LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Polypropylene Canada Inc Houston USA
- Linden Urban Renewal Limited Partnership Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Partners Holdings LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Export Terminal Charlie LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Stillwater Retail Corporation Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Sweeny Frac 2 LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 WRB Partner LLC Houston USA
- Four Star Beverage Company Inc Garland USA
- Westtex 66 Pipeline Company Houston USA
- Panola Pipe Line Inc Fort Worth USA
- Phillips Gas Company LLC Houston USA
- Phillips 66 Stillwater Retail Two LLC Houston USA
- Shc Insurance Company Bartlesville USA
- Phillips 66 Capital Holdings LLC Houston USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Phillips 66
Phillips 66’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Phillips 66 is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Phillips 66? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.