Umicore is a global materials technology company focused on sustainable solutions, specializing in materials science, recycling, and clean mobility. They develop technologies for cleaner air, energy storage, and efficient resource usage, particularly in catalysis, battery materials, and recycling precious metals.
How to use Business Intelligence from Umicore
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Umicore. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Umicore or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Umicore Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Umicore’s revenue is influenced by factors such as demand for clean mobility solutions, metal prices, recycling volumes, and technological advancements in their key focus areas. In previous years, it has reported 28.43 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of Umicore’s significant challenges in maintaining profitability is managing the volatility of metal prices and ensuring sustainable access to key raw materials for their operations. Umicore has historically maintained a considerable net income of 731.6 million U.S. dollars.
- Umicore’s assets encompass various manufacturing facilities, research and development centers, intellectual property, and a diverse portfolio of technologies and products in materials science, recycling, and clean mobility solutions. Umicore has reported 10.45 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Umicore’s market value in the investment market is primarily determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, company performance, industry trends, and future growth potential. Umicore’s current market value is 9.69 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Umicore or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Umicore
Umicore has 149 subsidiaries in 33 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Umicore are based in the USA (23 companies). Second is China with 14 companies in Umicore’s control (9%). Umicore also owns 13 companies in Belgium.
Company information with group structure from Umicore or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 40 companies owned by Umicore
- Umicore USA Inc. Raleigh Wake
- Agosi AG Pforzheim Pforzheim
- Umicore Autocat (China) Co. Ltd. Suzhou Jiangsu
- Umicore Finland Oy Kokkola Keski-Pohjanmaa
- Umicore Catalysis Korea LLC. Incheon INCHEON
- Umicore Korea Ltd. Cheonan CHUNGNAM
- Umicore Marketing Services Belgium Bruxelles Bruxelles Capitale
- Umicore Catalyst (China) Co. Ltd. Tianjin Tianjin
- UMICORE AUTOCAT (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Ban Khai Rayong
- UMICORE JAPAN KK Minato-Ku Tōkyō
- Umicore Autocat Canada Corp Burlington Ontario
- UMICORE SPECIALTY CHEMICALS SUBIC INC. Subic Zambales
- UMICORE HOLDINGS PHILIPPINES INC. Subic Zambales
- Umicore Electrical Materials USA Inc. Glens Falls Warren
- Umicore Optical Materials USA Inc. Quapaw Ottawa
- UMICORE AUTOCAT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Satara Maharashtra
- Jiangmen Umicore Changxin New Materials Co. Ltd. Jiangmen Guangdong
- UMICORE ARGENTINA S.A. Pilar Buenos Aires
- Umicore Engineering Materials (Suzhou) Co. Ltd. Suzhou Jiangsu
- UMICORE FRANCE Paris Paris
- UMICORE AFRICA (PTY) LTD Midrand Gauteng
- Youmeike Cycle Technology (Changshu) Co. Ltd. Changshu Jiangsu
- UMICORE CATALYST SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD Port Elizabeth Eastern Cape
- Umicore Specialty Materials Recycling LLC Wickliffe Mahoning
- Umicore Precious Metals Canada Inc Markham Ontario
- Umicore Autocat USA Inc. Auburn Hills Oakland
- Palm Commodities International LLC La Vergne Rutherford
- UMICORE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Auckland Auckland
- Youmeike Fuel Battery Catalyst (Changshu) Co. Ltd. Changshu Jiangsu
- UMICORE AUTOCAT FRANCE Florange Moselle
- UMICORE UK LTD Hertford Heath Hertfordshire
- Umicore Canada Inc Fort Saskatchewan Alberta
- UMICORE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Melbourne Victoria
- UMICORE SPECIALTY POWDERS FRANCE Grenoble Isère
- Umicore Precious Metals Nj LLC South Plainfield Middlesex
- UMICORE ITALY SRL Monza Monza e Brianza
- Umicore Precious Metals Chemistry Usa LLC Catoosa Rogers
- Umicore Autocat Luxembourg Bascharage Capellen
- UMICORE SHOKUBAI (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Ban Khai Rayong
- UMICORE COATING SERVICES LIMITED Lochee Dundee City
Buy information from all companies owned by Umicore
Umicore’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Umicore is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Umicore? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment?? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.