CRH is a global building materials company, operating in over 30 countries and providing a wide range of products and services for construction and infrastructure projects. CRH, a global building materials company, is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
How to use Business Intelligence from CRH
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from CRH. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to CRH or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
CRH Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: CRH’s revenue is primarily influenced by construction and infrastructure activity in the regions where it operates, demand for building materials, economic conditions, and the success of its various construction-related products and services, it has reported 31 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for CRH to stay profitable is effectively managing the cyclical nature of the construction industry and adapting to regional economic fluctuations while maintaining competitive pricing and quality in building materials. CRH has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.57 billion U.S. dollars.
- CRH’s assets typically include a wide range of construction-related facilities and assets, such as quarries, cement plants, distribution centers, construction products, and intellectual property associated with building materials and construction services. CRH has reported 44.67 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- CRH’s market value in the construction market is determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, the demand for building materials and construction services, and broader economic conditions affecting the construction industry. CRH current market value is 31.77 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from CRH or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by CRH
CRH has 3,261 subsidiaries in 38 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by CRH are based in United States of America (1,408 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 752 companies in CRH’s control (23%). CRH also owns many companies in France : 304. These three countries combined are home to 75% of all companies that are owned by CRH.
Company information with group structure from CRH or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by CRH
- CRH PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY Rathfarnham Ireland
- MATTEST (IRELAND) LIMITED Dublin Ireland
- CRH GROUP SERVICES LIMITED Dublin Ireland
- FARRANS (IRELAND) LIMITED Saggart Ireland
- RYAN BROS. (ENNIS) LIMITED Ennis Ireland
- ROADSTONE LIMITED Tallaght Ireland
- CRH Nederland B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- Staker Paving and Construction Company Inc. Ogden USA
- Oldcastle Infrastructure Inc. Atlanta USA
- Oldcastle Materials Cement Holdings Inc. Atlanta USA
- CRH Canada Group Inc Concord Canada
- Crh Americas Materials Inc. Atlanta USA
- APAC Holdings Inc. Atlanta USA
- Oldcastle Apg Inc. Atlanta USA
- Apac-Atlantic Inc. Raleigh USA
- TARMAC CENTRAL LIMITED Chelmsley Wood UnitedKingdom
- TARMAC SERVICES LIMITED Chelmsley Wood UnitedKingdom
- Pennsy Supply Inc. Harrisburg USA
- C. R. Laurence Co. Inc. Vernon USA
- Staker & Parson Companies Ogden USA
- PURPLE ALPHA LIMITED Abergavenny UnitedKingdom
- Struijk Westervoort B.V. Westervoort Netherlands
- CEMENT OŻARÓW S A Warszawa Poland
- Ash Grove Materials Corporation Overland Park USA
- Apac-Arkansas Inc Barling USA
- Twin Cities Concrete Co. Dover USA
- Midsouth Paving Inc. Birmingham USA
- Apac-Kansas Inc. Lenexa USA
- Mulzer Crushed Stone Inc Tell City USA
- Preferred Materials Inc. Birmingham USA
- Lyman-Richey Corporation Omaha USA
- Oldcastle SW Group Inc. Grand Junction USA
- Oldcastle Apg Northeast Inc. Gainesville USA
- Plakabeton NV Ternat Belgium
- Stoneco Inc. Findlay USA
- OPTERRA Beteiligungsges. mbH Dusseldorf Germany
- Calduran B.V. Harderwijk Netherlands
- Northwood Stone & Asphalt Belle Center USA
- Pike Industries Inc. Belmont USA
- Nielson Construction Huntington USA
- Ash Grove Aggregates Inc. Overland Park USA
- Former Big River Shell Co. Alpharetta USA
- National Pipe & Plastics Inc. Endicott USA
- Marlux-Stradus Tessenderlo Belgium
- PREMIER CEMENT LIMITED Old Forge UnitedKingdom
- Finnsementti Oy Pargas Finland
- Apac-Tennessee Inc. Memphis USA
- CAMBRIAN STONE LIMITED Chelmsley Wood UnitedKingdom
- TILCON SCOTLAND LIMITED Bellshill UnitedKingdom
- Anchor Concrete Products Inc Red Bank USA
Buy information from all companies owned by CRH
CRH’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by CRH is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of CRH? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.