Intuit is a prominent American software company known for its financial and accounting software, including QuickBooks and TurboTax, serving individuals and small businesses. Intuit is headquartered in Mountain View, California, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Intuit
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Intuit. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Intuit or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Intuit Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Intuit’s revenue is primarily influenced by sales of its financial and accounting software, including products like QuickBooks and TurboTax, as well as subscription-based services, user growth, and the overall health of the small business and personal finance sectors, it has reported 11.41 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Intuit to stay profitable is maintaining a competitive edge in the fast-evolving financial software industry, keeping up with regulatory changes, and meeting the evolving needs of small businesses and individuals. Intuit has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.17 billion U.S. dollars.
- Intuit’s assets encompass a broad portfolio of financial and accounting software, a substantial customer base, data and analytics capabilities, intellectual property, and a skilled workforce, all contributing to its dominant position in the financial software industry. Intuit has reported 26.3 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Intuit’s market value in the software market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, the adoption and success of its software products, competition, and investor sentiment regarding its ability to innovate and serve the evolving needs of its customer base. Intuit current market value is 125.37 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Intuit or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Intuit
Intuit has 118 subsidiaries in 9 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Intuit are based in United States of America (103 companies). Second is Australia with 3 companies in Intuit’s control (3%). Intuit also owns many companies in Canada : 3. These three countries combined are home to 93% of all companies that are owned by Intuit.
Company information with group structure from Intuit or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Intuit
- Intuit Inc. Mountain View USA
- INTUIT INDIA PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CENTRE PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Credit Karma LLC Oakland USA
- Intuit Canada Ulc Mississauga Canada
- The Rocket Science Group LLC Atlanta USA
- Computing Resources Inc. Reno USA
- Innovative Merchant Solutions LLC Woodland Hills USA
- Electronic Clearing House Inc. Camarillo USA
- CREDIT KARMA UK LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- INTUIT AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- ACORNS TRADING PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Tsheets.com LLC Eagle USA
- Mint Software Inc. Mountain View USA
- INTUIT BRASIL SERVICOS DE INFORMATICA São Paulo Brazil
- ONESAAS INTEGRATIONS PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Intuit Employer Services Inc Fort Worth USA
- Lacerte Software Corporation Plano USA
- My Corporation Business Services Inc Calabasas USA
- Xpresschex Inc Albuquerque USA
- Reaction Commerce LLC Santa Monica USA
- Entellium Corporation Seattle USA
- TRADEGECKO PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Intuit Consumer Group Inc. Palo Alto USA
- Quickbooks Payroll Inc. Palo Alto USA
- Exactor (canada) Inc Wynnewood USA
- Intuit Financing Inc. Mountain View USA
- Homestead Technologies Inc. Burlington USA
- Intuit TT Offerings Inc. Mountain View USA
- Aislebuyer Lllc Boston USA
- Porticor Inc. Campbell USA
- Applatix Inc. Sunnyvale USA
- Intuit Insurance Services Inc. Mountain View USA
- Employeematters Insurance Agency Inc. Stratford USA
- Intuit Payments Inc. Mountain View USA
- Intuit Payroll Services LLC Mountain View USA
- T-Jar Inc. Mountain View USA
- Aislebuyer LLC Mountain View USA
- Intuit Mint Bills Payments Inc. Mountain View USA
- Lion’s Partners LLC Mountain View USA
- Intuit Consumer Group LLC San Diego USA
- Tsheets Holdco Inc. Mountain View USA
- Lacerte Software Corporation Mountain View USA
- Xpresschex Inc. Woodland Hills USA
- Goodapril Inc. San Francisco USA
- Superior Bankcard Service LLC Mountain View USA
- Electronic Clearing House LLC Mountain View USA
- Rsg Ls LLC Atlanta USA
- Tsheets.com LLC Mountain View USA
- Intuit Sales Tax LLC Mountain View USA
- Exactor (canada) Inc. Mountain View USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Intuit
Intuit’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Intuit is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Intuit? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.