Adobe is a leading software company known for its creative and document management solutions. Adobe is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Adobe
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Adobe. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Adobe or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Adobe Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Adobe’s revenue is primarily influenced by its software products, including Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Document Cloud, and Adobe Experience Cloud, as well as its subscription-based business model and customer adoption of its digital media and marketing solutions, it has reported 16.13 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Adobe to stay profitable is the competitive software market, which requires continuous innovation and customer engagement to maintain its market leadership. Adobe has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4.83 billion U.S. dollars.
- Adobe’s assets include a diverse portfolio of software products, intellectual property, data centers, and financial investments, among other assets. Adobe has reported 25.98 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Adobe’s market value in the software market is determined by factors such as its revenue, profitability, growth prospects, competitive position, and investor sentiment, all of which influence the stock price and market capitalization. Adobe current market value is 193.1 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Adobe or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Adobe
Adobe has 147 subsidiaries in 30 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Adobe are based in United States of America (78 companies). Second is India with 15 companies in Adobe’s control (10%). Adobe also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 6. These three countries combined are home to 67% of all companies that are owned by Adobe.
Company information with group structure from Adobe or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Adobe
- Adobe Inc. San Jose USA
- ADOBE SOFTWARE TRADING COMPANY LIMITED Dublin Ireland
- ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE IRELAND LIMITED SAGGART DUBLIN 24 Ireland
- ADOBE SYSTEMS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- Adobe Macromedia Software LLC San Francisco USA
- Omniture LLC Orem USA
- Milestone Holdco Inc. San Mateo USA
- Milestone Topco Inc. San Mateo USA
- Marketo Inc. San Mateo USA
- X.commerce Inc. San Jose USA
- Workfront Inc. Lehi USA
- ADOBE SYSTEMS PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Tubemogul Inc. Emeryville USA
- ADOBE SYSTEMS FRANCE SAS Paris France
- Adobe Systems Benelux B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- Adobe Systems Canada Inc Ottawa Canada
- Bizible Inc. Seattle USA
- WORKFRONT LTD. Maidenhead UnitedKingdom
- Magentotech LLC Campbell USA
- ADOBE K.K. Shinagawa-Ku Japan
- ADOBE SYSTEMS BRASIL São Paulo Brazil
- Aoduobi Software (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Adobe Systems Software (Beijing) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Korean Dovi Systems Seoul SouthKorea
- ADOBE SYSTEMS NEW ZEALAND LIMITED Auckland NewZealand
- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- ADOBE SYSTEMS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- DAY INTERACTIVE SINGAPORE PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- Mixamo Inc. San Francisco USA
- ADOBE SYSTEMS HONG KONG LIMITED Causeway Bay HongKong
- Toutapp Inc. San Mateo USA
- Adobe Systems Norge AS Oslo Norway
- Auditude Inc. San Jose USA
- Omniture LLC Lehi USA
- Tubemogul Canada Inc. Ottawa Canada
- Day Software Inc. San Jose USA
- Adobe Systems Federal LLC McLean USA
- Typekit Inc. San Francisco USA
- Insightera Inc San Mateo USA
- Atiim Inc. Boston USA
- Adobe Labs Inc. San Jose USA
- Magentotech Inc. San Jose USA
- ADOBE SYSTEMS IBERICA SL Barcelona Spain
- MAGENTO COMMERCE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Dublin Ireland
- ADOBE TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL S.L. Barcelona Spain
- Zubhium Inc. San Jose USA
- Milestone Intermediate Holdings Inc. San Jose USA
- Adobe Visual Sciences LLC San Jose USA
- Milestone Holdco LLC San Jose USA
- CONTENT CALENDR LIMITED Maidenhead UnitedKingdom
Buy information from all companies owned by Adobe
Adobe’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Adobe is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Adobe? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.