Genworth Financial is an American insurance company that provides various insurance and financial services, with a focus on long-term care insurance, mortgage insurance, and wealth management.
How to use Business Intelligence from Genworth Financial
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Genworth Financial. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Genworth Financial or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Genworth Financial Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Genworth Financial’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as insurance premiums, investment returns, interest rates, and the overall performance of financial markets. In previous years, it has reported 7.83 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Genworth Financial to stay profitable is managing the risks associated with its long-term care insurance business, including accurately pricing policies and predicting future claim costs, as they can be affected by changing demographics and healthcare costs. Genworth Financial has historically maintained a considerable net income of 904 million U.S. dollars.
- Genworth Financial’s assets typically include a combination of investments, such as bonds and stocks, mortgage loans, and various financial instruments, as well as cash and cash equivalents, with the exact composition varying over time. Genworth Financial has reported 83.2 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Genworth Financial’s market value in the investment market is determined by multiplying its stock’s current market price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting the collective perception of investors regarding the company’s future prospects and financial performance. Genworth Financial’s current market value is 1.95 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Genworth Financial or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Genworth Financial
Genworth Financial has 201 subsidiaries in 7 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Genworth Financial are based in the United States of America (189 companies). Second is Mexico with 5 companies in Genworth Financial’s control (3%). Genworth Financial also owns 3 companies in Bermuda.
Company information with group structure from Genworth Financial or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 15 companies owned by Genworth Financial
- Genworth Life and Annuity Insurance Company Richmond Richmond City
- GE Investments Funds Inc Stamford Fairfield
- Genworth Mortgage Holdings Inc. Richmond Richmond City
- River Lake Insurance Company Ix Richmond Richmond City
- River Lake Insurance Company VI Richmond Richmond City
- Genworth Life and Annuity Insurance Company Greenwood Johnson
- Genworth Financial Capital Inc. Kent Litchfield
- Enact Mortgage Insurance Corporation Cape Coral Lee
- Enact Mortgage Insurance Corporation Alpharetta Fulton
- Genworth Life and Annuity Insurance Company Augusta Richmond
- Genworth Life and Annuity Insurance Company Bogart Oconee
- General Hipotecaria S.A. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Distrito Federal
- Genworth Financial Capital Inc. Standish Arenac
- Genworth Financial Inc. Schaumburg Cook
- Genworth Financial Inc. Hudson St. Croix
Buy information from all companies owned by Genworth Financial
Genworth Financial’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Genworth Financial is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Genworth Financial? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment?? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.