VMware is a leading global company specializing in virtualization and cloud computing software and services, providing solutions for organizations to optimize and manage their IT infrastructure. VMware is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from VMware
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from VMware. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to VMware or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
VMware Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: VMware’s revenue is influenced by factors such as the demand for virtualization and cloud computing solutions, software licensing, maintenance, and services, as well as overall IT infrastructure spending by businesses and organizations, it has reported 12.85 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for VMware to stay profitable is the increasing competition in the virtualization and cloud computing space, which requires the company to continually innovate and adapt to evolving technology trends. VMware has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.82 billion U.S. dollars.
- VMware’s assets typically include a combination of physical assets, such as data centers and equipment, as well as intangible assets like software, intellectual property, and brand value. VMware has reported 28.68 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- VMware’s market value in the software and services market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, influenced by factors such as the company’s financial performance, growth prospects, and investor sentiment related to the software and services industry. VMware current market value is 45.55 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from VMware or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by VMware
VMware has 135 subsidiaries in 38 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by VMware are based in United States of America (61 companies). Second is India with 21 companies in VMware’s control (16%). VMware also owns many companies in Japan : 5. These three countries combined are home to 65% of all companies that are owned by VMware.
Company information with group structure from VMware or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by VMware
- Vmware Inc. Palo Alto USA
- VMWARE SOFTWARE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Pivotal Software Inc. San Francisco USA
- Carbon Black LLC Waltham USA
- Aws Holdings LLC Atlanta USA
- Airwatch LLC Atlanta USA
- VMWARE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- VMWARE INC. Minato-Ku Japan
- Vmware Costa Rica Ltda Heredia CostaRica
- VMWARE UK LIMITED Thorpe UnitedKingdom
- VMWARE SOFTWARE E SERVICOS BRASIL São Paulo Brazil
- Velocloud Networks LLC Palo Alto USA
- APTELIGENT INC. Mountain View USA
- VMWARE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- TAIWAN VMWARE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LLC Taipei City Taiwan
- Nyansa Inc. Palo Alto USA
- CARBON BLACK SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Datrium Inc. Sunnyvale USA
- VMWARE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- PIVOTAL LABS SYDNEY PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Pivotal Technology (Beijing) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- VMWARE SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD Sandton South Africa
- VmWare Canada Inc Burlington Canada
- VMware Hong Kong Limited Tai Koo Shing HongKong
- GOPIVOTAL SINGAPORE PTE. LIMITED Singapore Singapore
- Aetherpal Inc. Piscataway USA
- VMWARE NZ COMPANY Wellington NewZealand
- Mesh7 Inc. Sunnyvale USA
- Cloudhealth Technologies LLC Boston USA
- Bitrock Inc. San Francisco USA
- VMware Middle East FZ-LLC Dubai United Arab Emirates
- VMWARE VIETNAM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY Hồ Chí Minh Vietnam
- AVI Networks International Inc. Palo Alto USA
- VMware Technology Holdings Limited Hamilton Bermuda
- Nicira Inc. Palo Alto USA
- A.W.S. Holding LLC Palo Alto USA
- 3401 Hillview LLC Palo Alto USA
- VMWARE FRANCE Puteaux France
- VMWARE TURKEY YAZILIM COZUMLERI VE HIZMETLERI LIMITED SIRKETI Yıldız Turkey
- AVI Networks LLC Palo Alto USA
- Lastline LLC Palo Alto USA
- Heptio LLC Palo Alto USA
- Pivotal Software Deutschland GmbH Berlin Germany
- Uhana LLC Palo Alto USA
- Aetherpal LLC Palo Alto USA
- Datrium LLC Palo Alto USA
- VMWARE EASTERN EUROPE LLC Yerevan Armenia
- Vmware Global Inc. Palo Alto USA
- Datrium Holdings Inc. Palo Alto USA
- VMware Marketing Austria GmbH Wien Austria
Buy information from all companies owned by VMware
VMware’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by VMware is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of VMware? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.