Novartis is a global pharmaceutical and healthcare company known for its research, development, and manufacturing of innovative medications and healthcare products. Novartis is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
How to use Business Intelligence from Novartis
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Novartis. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Novartis or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Novartis Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Novartis revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the sales performance of its pharmaceuticals and healthcare products, research and development investments, and global market dynamics, it has reported 51.63 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Novartis to stay profitable is the need to continually innovate and develop new drugs and therapies to replace expiring patents and address evolving healthcare needs. Novartis has historically maintained a considerable net income of 24.14 billion U.S. dollars.
- Novartis assets include a diverse portfolio of pharmaceuticals, healthcare products, research and development facilities, manufacturing infrastructure, and a global network of subsidiaries and partnerships. Novartis has reported 135.88 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Novartis’ market value in the pharmaceutical market is determined by multiplying its current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares. Novartis current market value is 200.73 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Novartis or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Novartis
Novartis has 778 subsidiaries in 84 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Novartis are based in United States (189 companies). Second is India with 152 companies in Novartis’s control (20%). Novartis also owns many companies in Spain : 45. These three countries combined are home to 49% of all companies that are owned by Novartis.
Company information with group structure from Novartis or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Novartis
- Novartis AG Bâle Switzerland
- Novartis Corporation Indianapolis USA
- Novartis Holding AG Bâle Switzerland
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals AG Risch Switzerland
- Novartis Overseas Investments AG Bâle Switzerland
- Novartis Pharma Schweiz AG Risch Switzerland
- Novartis Pharma Schweizerhalle AG Muttenz Switzerland
- NOVARTIS FORSCHUNGSSTIFTUNG Bâle Switzerland
- Novartis Sanierungsstiftung Bâle Switzerland
- Japat AG Bâle Switzerland
- Novartis Pharma Services AG Bâle Switzerland
- Novartis Lateinamerika AG Bâle Switzerland
- Pharmanalytica SA Locarno Switzerland
- Novartis-Mitarbeiterbeteiligungsstiftung Bâle Switzerland
- Novartis Stiftung für Kaderausbildung Bâle Switzerland
- NOVARTIS HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- H e x a l AG Holzkirchen Germany
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation East Hanover USA
- Sandoz Deutschland GmbH Nuremberg Germany
- NOVARTIS (BANGLADESH) LIMITED Dhaka Bangladesh
- NOVARTIS UK LIMITED Frimley UnitedKingdom
- Novartis Biociencias S/A São Paulo Brazil
- NOVARTIS PHARMA SAS Rueil-Malmaison France
- Novartis Pharma Canada Inc Dorval Canada
- Sandoz Inc. Princeton USA
- Novartis Farmaceutica S.A. de C.V. Coyoacán Mexico
- NIHON CIBA-GEIGY K.K. Minato Japan
- Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc. Melville USA
- SANDOZ PRIVATE LIMITED Navi Mumbai India
- Novartis Institutes For Biomedical Research Inc. Cambridge USA
- Sandoz Canada Inc. Boucherville Canada
- Novartis (Taiwan) Co. Ltd. Zhongzheng District Taiwan
- NOVARTIS AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- Sandoz (China) Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Zhongshan China
- The Novartis Institute For Functional Genomics Inc San Diego USA
- NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICALS AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- Eon Labs Inc. New Hyde Park USA
- ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS ITALY SRL Colleretto Giacosa Italy
- ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS IBERICA SLU Esplugues de Llobregat Spain
- ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS Rueil-Malmaison France
- CIBA Vision Canada Inc Mississaugas of Scugog Island Canada
- Novartis Finance Corporation East Hanover USA
- Novartis Services Inc. East Hanover USA
- NOVARTIS ARGENTINA S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Novartis Farmaceutica S.A. (America Central). Guatemala Guatemala
- Novartis de Venezuela S.A Caracas Venezuela
- SANDOZ LIMITED Hawley UnitedKingdom
- Altana Pharma Us Inc. Florham Park USA
- NOVARTIS DE COLOMBIA S A Bogotá Colombia
- Novartis Netherlands B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
Buy information from all companies owned by Novartis
Novartis’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Novartis is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Novartis? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.