Qualcomm is a leading global technology company specializing in wireless communication technologies and semiconductor solutions. Qualcomm is headquartered in San Diego, California, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Qualcomm
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Qualcomm. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Qualcomm or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Qualcomm Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Qualcomm’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as global demand for smartphones and other connected devices, licensing agreements for its wireless technology patents, semiconductor sales, and advancements in mobile and wireless communication technologies, it has reported 36.04 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Qualcomm to stay profitable is maintaining a competitive edge in the highly competitive semiconductor and wireless technology markets while navigating complex global patent licensing agreements and regulatory considerations. Qualcomm has historically maintained a considerable net income of 9.99 billion U.S. dollars.
- Qualcomm’s assets include a diverse portfolio of semiconductor technologies, wireless communication patents, research and development facilities, manufacturing capabilities, and a network of industry partnerships and collaborations. Qualcomm has reported 42.82 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Qualcomm’s market value in the technology market is determined by evaluating its financial performance, including semiconductor sales, licensing revenues, innovation in wireless technology, competition in the semiconductor industry, and investor sentiment toward the company and its products. Qualcomm current market value is 149.68 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Qualcomm or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Qualcomm
Qualcomm has 191 subsidiaries in 25 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Qualcomm are based in United States of America (114 companies). Second is Germany with 11 companies in Qualcomm’s control (6%). Qualcomm also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 11. These three countries combined are home to 72% of all companies that are owned by Qualcomm.
Company information with group structure from Qualcomm or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Qualcomm
- Qualcomm Incorporated San Diego USA
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc. San Diego USA
- Qualcomm International Inc. San Diego USA
- CSR LIMITED Chesterton UnitedKingdom
- Qualcomm Atheros Inc. San Jose USA
- Sirf Technology Holdings Inc. San Jose USA
- Csr Technology Inc. San Jose USA
- Qualcomm Wireless Semiconductor Technologies Ltd. Beijing China
- Ikanos Communications Inc. San Diego USA
- Qualcomm Flarion Technologies Inc. Bridgewater USA
- QUALCOMM INCORPORATED Jakarta Indonesia
- QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies GmbH München Germany
- Rf360 Technology (Wuxi) Co. Ltd. Wuxi China
- RF360 SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Rf360 Holdings Us Inc. San Diego USA
- QUALCOMM INTERNATIONAL INC Hyderabad India
- QUALCOMM Germany RFFE GmbH München Germany
- Qgt International Inc. San Diego USA
- Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies Inc. San Diego USA
- Qualcomm Mems Technologies Inc. San Diego USA
- Wireless Knowledge Inc San Diego USA
- QUALCOMM COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD. Taipei City Taiwan
- Flo TV Incorporated San Diego USA
- Qualcomm Limited Partner Inc San Diego USA
- Qualcomm Innovation Center Inc. San Diego USA
- CAMBRIDGE SILICON RADIO HOLDINGS LIMITED Cambridge UnitedKingdom
- QUALCOMM FRANCE Guyancourt France
- Qualcomm Global Services Inc. San Diego USA
- QUALCOMM ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- RF360 HOLDINGS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- QUALCOMM GLOBAL TRADING PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Qualcomm Atheros Canada Corporation Toronto Canada
- Rf360 Technologies Inc. Bridgewater USA
- Reservoir Labs Inc. New York USA
- QUALCOMM ISRAEL LTD. Heifa Israel
- Software Technology & Systems Inc. San Jose USA
- QTIL HOLDCO LIMITED Bristol UnitedKingdom
- QUALCOMM JAPAN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY Minato Japan
- QUALCOMM CDMA TECHNOLOGIES ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- Wikitude GmbH Salzburg Austria
- QUALCOMM EUROPE INC. Roma Italy
- Clarity Technologies Inc Auburn Hills USA
- Black Sand Technologies Inc. Austin USA
- Gaotong Communication Technology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- CAMBRIDGE POSITIONING SYSTEMS LIMITED Chesterton UnitedKingdom
- Korea Qualcomm Ltd. Seoul SouthKorea
- RF360 HONG KONG LIMITED Quarry Bay HongKong
- Nuvia Inc. Santa Clara USA
- Qualcomm Communication Technologies (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. Shenzhen China
- Wilocity Inc. Sunnyvale USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Qualcomm
Qualcomm’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Qualcomm is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Qualcomm? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.