MetLife is a leading global insurance and financial services company, providing a wide range of products including life insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management to individuals and businesses worldwide. MetLife’s headquarters is located in New York City, New York, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from MetLife
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from MetLife. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to MetLife or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
MetLife Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: MetLife’s revenue is influenced by factors such as insurance premiums, investment returns, interest rates, and the overall performance of financial markets, it has reported 71.08 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for MetLife to stay profitable is effectively managing risks associated with insurance claims and investments in a constantly changing economic and regulatory environment. MetLife has historically maintained a considerable net income of 6.55 billion U.S. dollars.
- MetLife’s assets include a diverse portfolio of investments, such as bonds, stocks, real estate, and loans, as well as cash and cash equivalents, which support their insurance and financial services operations. MetLife has reported 759.71 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- MetLife’s market value in the insurance market is determined by multiplying its current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares of its publicly traded stock. MetLife current market value is 57.39 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from MetLife or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by MetLife
MetLife has 1,613 subsidiaries in 39 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by MetLife are based in United States (1,336 companies). Second is Japan with 142 companies in MetLife’s control (9%). MetLife also owns many companies in South Africa : 18. These three countries combined are home to 99% of all companies that are owned by MetLife.
Company information with group structure from MetLife or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by MetLife
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company New York USA
- Metlife Inc. New York USA
- METLIFE INSURANCE K.K. Chiya Japan
- Metlife Chile Seguros de Vida S.A. Santiago Chile
- Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones Provida S.A. Santiago Chile
- Metlife México Servicios S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Metropolitan Insurance & Annuity Co New York USA
- American Life Insurance Company Wilmington USA
- METLIFE SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- MetLife México S.A. de C.V. Benito Juárez Mexico
- METLIFE COLOMBIA SEGUROS DE VIDA S A Bogotá Colombia
- Metropolitan Realty Management Inc. New York USA
- METLIFE GLOBAL OPERATIONS SUPPORT CENTER PRIVATE LIMITED Noida India
- METLIFE EUROPE D.A.C. London UnitedKingdom
- Safeguard Health Enterprises Inc. Aliso Viejo USA
- GENES II SEGUROS DE RETIRO S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Metropolitan Tower Life Insurance Company New York USA
- Aig Kenya Insurance Company Limited Nairobi Kenya
- MetLife Home Loans LLC Irving USA
- MetLife International Holdings LLC New York USA
- MetLife Group Inc. New York USA
- Seguros Venezuela C.A. Caracas Venezuela
- Metropolitan General Insurance Co Inc Warwick USA
- MOMENTUM METROPOLITAN HOLDINGS LTD Centurion South Africa
- General American Mutual Holding Company Saint Louis USA
- MetLife Legal Plans Inc. Cleveland USA
- MetLife Consquare Member LLC Whippany USA
- METLIFE PLANOS ODONTOLOGICOS São Paulo Brazil
- Consquare LLC Whippany USA
- METLIFE GENERAL INSURANCE LIMITED Sydney Australia
- Consquare Office Reit LLC Whippany USA
- METLIFE SERVICES EAST PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- METLIFE INVESTMENTS ASIA LIMITED Quarry Bay HongKong
- Versant Health Inc. Linthicum Heights USA
- Superior Vision Services Inc. Linthicum Heights USA
- METLIFE EUROPE SERVICES LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- Safeguard Health Plans Inc. Aliso Viejo USA
- MetLife Brokerage Princeton USA
- Davis Vision Inc. Latham USA
- MetLife Investment Management LLC New York USA
- Logan Circle Partners L.P. Philadelphia USA
- METLIFE INVESTMENTS LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- MetLife Services and Solutions LLC New York USA
- METROPOLITAN INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT (PTY) LTD Centurion South Africa
- METLIFE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY Cairo Egypt
- METLIFE ASIA HOLDING COMPANY PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Superior Vision Benefit Management Inc. Linthicum Heights USA
- MOMENTUM OUTCOME-BASED SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD Centurion South Africa
- Safe Health Life Insurance Company Irvine USA
- METROPOLITAN HEALTH CORPORATE (PTY) LTD Centurion South Africa
Buy information from all companies owned by MetLife
MetLife’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by MetLife is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of MetLife? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.