Fortis is a leading Canadian utility company engaged in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electric power and gas, serving customers in Canada, the United States, and the Caribbean. Fortis is headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
How to use Business Intelligence from Fortis
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Fortis. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Fortis or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Fortis Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Fortis’ revenue is influenced by factors such as electricity and gas consumption, regulatory decisions, economic conditions, infrastructure investments, and the overall demand for utility services in the regions it serves, it has reported 7.54 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One significant challenge for Fortis to stay profitable is effectively managing regulatory changes, ensuring a balance between infrastructure investments and rate structures, and adapting to evolving energy market dynamics. Fortis has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.03 billion U.S. dollars.
- Fortis’ assets include a diverse portfolio of electric and gas utilities, transmission and distribution infrastructure, power generation facilities, renewable energy projects, and a strong operational presence in Canada, the United States, and the Caribbean. Fortis has reported 46.72 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Fortis’ market value in the electric and gas market is determined by its financial performance, the reliability and efficiency of its utility operations, regulatory decisions affecting pricing and investment, and the overall demand for electricity and gas services in the regions where it operates. Fortis current market value is 24.04 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Fortis or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Fortis
Fortis has 153 subsidiaries in 5 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Fortis are based in United States of America (81 companies). Second is Canada with 68 companies in Fortis’s control (44%). Fortis also owns many companies in Cayman Islands : 2. These three countries combined are home to 98% of all companies that are owned by Fortis.
Company information with group structure from Fortis or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Fortis
- Fortis Inc St. John’s Canada
- FortisBC Holdings Inc Surrey Canada
- FortisBC Pacific Holdings Inc Kelowna Canada
- Uns Energy Corporation Tucson USA
- Caribbean Utilities Company Ltd. George Town CaymanIslands
- Tucson Electric Power Company Inc Tucson USA
- FortisBC Energy Inc Surrey Canada
- FortisAlberta Inc Calgary Canada
- Ch Energy Group Inc. Poughkeepsie USA
- Central Hudson Energy Services Inc. Poughkeepsie USA
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation Poughkeepsie USA
- Fortis Properties Corporation St. John’s Canada
- Fortisus Inc. Novi USA
- Itc Holdings Corp. Novi USA
- Itc Investment Holdings Inc. Novi USA
- Newfoundland Power Inc St. John’s Canada
- FortisBC Inc Kelowna Canada
- Unisource Energy Services Inc. Tucson USA
- Southwest Energy Solutions Inc. Tucson USA
- Itc Midwest LLC Cedar Rapids USA
- Uns Gas Inc. Tucson USA
- Maritime Electric Company Limited Charlottetown Canada
- Uns Electric Inc. Tucson USA
- FortisTCI Limited Providenciales TurksAndCaicosIslands
- FortisOntario Inc Fort Erie Canada
- International Transmission Company Novi USA
- Michigan Electric Transmission Company LLC Novi USA
- Central Hudson Enterprises Corporation Poughkeepsie USA
- Cornwall Street Railway Light and Power Company Limited Cornwall Canada
- Algoma Power Inc Sault Ste Marie Canada
- Itc Midsouth LLC Novi USA
- Scasco Inc Winsted USA
- Itc Grid Development LLC Novi USA
- Canadian Niagara Power Inc. Fort Erie Canada
- Itc Great Plains LLC Topeka USA
- Datalinks Ltd George Town CaymanIslands
- Ngiv2 LLC Phoenix USA
- Conjunction LLC Great Falls USA
- Itc Mid-Atlantic Development LLC Novi USA
- Michigan Transco Holdings LLC Novi USA
- West Kootenay Power Ltd Castlegar Canada
- Itc Equipment LLC Norcross USA
- Empire Connection LLC Novi USA
- Desert Southwest Storage Holdings LLC Novi USA
- Itc New York Development LLC Novi USA
- Itc South Central Development LLC Novi USA
- New York Transmission Holdings Corp. Novi USA
- Aitken Creek Gas Storage ULC Calgary Canada
- Fordis US Energy Lyons Falls USA
- Big Chino Valley Pumped Storage LLC Novi USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Fortis
Fortis’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Fortis is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Fortis? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.