The London Stock Exchange (LSE) is one of the world’s oldest and largest stock exchanges, providing a platform for buying and selling stocks and securities. The London Stock Exchange is located in London, United Kingdom.
How to use Business Intelligence from London Stock Exchange
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from London Stock Exchange. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to London Stock Exchange or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
London Stock Exchange Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: The London Stock Exchange’s revenue is primarily influenced by trading activity, transaction fees, the number of listed companies, market conditions, and financial instruments traded on the exchange, it has reported 9.27 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for the London Stock Exchange to stay profitable is maintaining and growing its position as a global financial hub while adapting to technological advancements and regulatory changes in the financial industry. London Stock Exchange has historically maintained a considerable net income of 838.9 million U.S. dollars.
- The London Stock Exchange’s assets include its trading platform, real estate properties, financial data and technology infrastructure, intellectual property, and a skilled workforce, all contributing to its prominent role in global financial markets. London Stock Exchange has reported 1,066 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- The London Stock Exchange’s market value in the buy and sell market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, trading volumes, the overall health of the global financial markets, competition among stock exchanges, and investor sentiment regarding the exchange’s position in the financial industry. London Stock Exchange current market value is 52.66 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from London Stock Exchange or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by London Stock Exchange
London Stock Exchange has 228 subsidiaries in 33 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by London Stock Exchange are based in United Kingdom (91 companies). Second is United States of America with 81 companies in London Stock Exchange’s control (36%). London Stock Exchange also owns many companies in Netherlands : 6. These three countries combined are home to 79% of all companies that are owned by London Stock Exchange.
Company information with group structure from London Stock Exchange or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by London Stock Exchange
- LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE GROUP PLC Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Refinitiv US LLC New York USA
- Lsega Inc. New York USA
- LSEG EMPLOYMENT SERVICES LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- LCH GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- LSEG BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- THE LONDON CLEARING HOUSE LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Mergent Inc. Fort Mill USA
- REFINITIV TRANSACTION SERVICES LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- Lipper Inc. New York USA
- Lch.clearnet Limited New York USA
- The Yield Book Inc New York USA
- LSEG MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Kuching Malaysia
- BANQUE CENTRALE DE COMPENSATION Paris France
- REFINITIV TRANSACTION SERVICES PTE. LTD. Canary Wharf UnitedKingdom
- Scivantage Inc. Jersey City USA
- REFINITIV UK OVERSEAS HOLDINGS LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- REFINITIV UK EASTERN EUROPE LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- Lsegh Inc. New York USA
- Fiduciary Communications Group Inc New York USA
- L S E G BUSINESS SERVICES COLOMBO (PRIVATE) LIMITED Colombo SriLanka
- Refinitiv Netherlands Finance B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- REFINITIV TECNOLOGIA EM SISTEMAS BRASIL São Paulo Brazil
- Refinitiv de México S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- SSC GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Reuters Media Inc New York USA
- SWAPAGENT LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Reuters Ltd Nairobi Kenya
- FINANCIAL & RISK TRANSACTION SERVICES IRELAND LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- BLAXMILL (NINE) LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- MERGENT JAPAN K.K. Minato-Ku Japan
- REFINITIV TRANSACTION SERVICES PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Redi Global Technologies LLC New York USA
- REFINITIV UK HOLDINGS LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- LIPPER LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- REFINITIV LIMITED Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Reuters Personal Focus Inc. New York USA
- Capital Access International LLC Morristown USA
- REFINITIV BENCHMARK SERVICES (UK) LIMITED Canary Wharf UnitedKingdom
- BLAXMILL (TWELVE) LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- The Red Flag Group Inc Tempe USA
- LSEG BUSINESS SERVICES COLOMBO (PRIVATE) LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- FTSE International Taiwan Limited Taipei City Taiwan
- SUC REUTERS LIMITED Alger Centre Algeria
- REFINITIV SA INCORPORATED IN SWITZERLAND Johannesburg South Africa
- BLAXMILL (THIRTEEN) LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- REFINITIV SOFTWARE (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Bang Rak Thailand
- Fx Alliance LLC New York USA
- Refinitiv US Organization LLC New York USA
- London Stock Exchange Plc Central HongKong
Buy information from all companies owned by London Stock Exchange
London Stock Exchange’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by London Stock Exchange is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of London Stock Exchange? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.