Adidas is a renowned German multinational corporation known for its athletic footwear, sportswear, and sports equipment. Adidas is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
How to use Business Intelligence from Adidas
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Adidas. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Adidas or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Adidas Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Adidas’ revenue is primarily influenced by the sales of its athletic footwear, sportswear, and sports equipment, as well as brand strength, marketing strategies, global demand for athletic products, and economic conditions, it has reported 25.1 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: Adidas’ revenue is primarily influenced by the sales of its athletic footwear, sportswear, and sports equipment, as well as brand strength, marketing strategies, global demand for athletic products, and economic conditions. Adidas has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.5 billion U.S. dollars.
- Adidas’ assets encompass manufacturing facilities, a broad portfolio of sports and lifestyle products, retail stores, intellectual property, and financial assets such as investments and cash reserves. Adidas has reported 25.17 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Adidas’ market value in the sportswear market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, brand strength, market share, consumer demand for athletic and lifestyle products, global economic conditions, and investor sentiment, collectively influencing its stock price and overall market capitalization. Adidas current market value is 41.08 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Adidas or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Adidas
Adidas has 833 subsidiaries in 64 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Adidas are based in United States of America (155 companies). Second is United Arab Emirates with 101 companies in Adidas control (12%). Adidas also owns many companies in Japan : 87. These three countries combined are home to 41% of all companies that are owned by Adidas.
Company information with group structure from Adidas or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Adidas
- adidas AG Herzogenaurach Germany
- adidas International B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- Adidas Chile Limitada Santiago Chile
- Adidas North America Inc. Portland USA
- ADIDAS INDIA MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- Adidas do Brasil Barueri Brazil
- Adidas America Inc. Portland USA
- Adidas Perú S.A.C. Lima Peru
- Adidas Taiwan Ltd. Zhongshan District Taiwan
- Adidas Canada Limited Woodbridge Canada
- ADIDAS JAPAN K.K. Minato-Ku Japan
- ADIDAS FRANCE Strasbourg France
- Adidas Jeju Co. Ltd. Jeju SouthKorea
- GWANGJANG ADIDAS CO. Daegu SouthKorea
- ADIDAS QUEENSLOAD SANGSEOLJEOM CO. Daegu SouthKorea
- Adidas Co. PAJU SouthKorea
- Adidas Jungrijeom Daegu SouthKorea
- Adidas de México S.A. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Mexico
- ADIDAS ARGENTINA S.A. San Isidro Argentina
- ADIDAS SPORTING GOODS LTD Cairo Egypt
- Adidas Latin America S. A. Panama Panama
- ADIDAS EMERGING MARKET – L L C – AL-AIN MALL BRANCH 5 Dubai United Arab Emirates
- ADIDAS EMERGING MARKETS FZE Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Adidas Co. GUNPO SouthKorea
- Adidas Industrial S.A. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Mexico
- adidas Benelux B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- ADIDAS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Sokcho Adidas A SOKCHO SouthKorea
- ADIDAS CO. Chungju SouthKorea
- ADIDAS JUNJOO CORE SALES OFFICE Jeonju SouthKorea
- ADIDAS Andong SouthKorea
- Adidas Gyeongsan Gyeongsan SouthKorea
- ADIDAS EGYPT LTD Cairo Egypt
- ADIDAS MOROCCO LLC Casablanca Morocco
- Concept Sport S.A. Panama Panama
- ADIDAS TECHNICAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- ADIDAS MIDDLE EAST S.A.L. Beirut Lebanon
- REEBOK ARGENTINA S.A. San Isidro Argentina
- ADIDAS LEBANON S.A.L. Beirut Lebanon
- ADIDAS LEVANT LIMITED Amman Jordan
- Adidas Franchise Brasil Servicos Barueri Brazil
- ADIDAS LEVANT LIMITED Dubai United Arab Emirates
- ADIDAS (SOUTH AFRICA) (PTY) LTD Cape Town South Africa
- ADIDAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED Hồ Chí Minh Vietnam
- Adidas Logistics (Tianjin) Co. Ltd. Tianjin China
- adidas Suomi Oy Vanda Finland
- Adidas Business Services (Dalian) Co. Ltd. Dalian China
- ADIDAS KOREA TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED Busan SouthKorea
- Textronics Inc. Wilmington USA
- Adidas Sourcing El Salvador S.A. de C.V. San Salvador ElSalvador
Buy information from all companies owned by Adidas
Adidas company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Adidas is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Adidas? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.