West Fraser Timber Co. is a Canadian wood products company that specializes in lumber, plywood, and other forest products. It is one of the largest lumber producers in North America and operates numerous mills and facilities across Canada and the United States. West Fraser Timber is known for its extensive forestry operations and its role in the forestry and wood products industry.
How to use Business Intelligence from West Fraser Timber Co.
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from West Fraser Timber Co.. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to West Fraser Timber Co. or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
West Fraser Timber Co. Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: West Fraser Timber Co. is influenced by factors such as lumber demand, timber prices, regulatory policies, and economic conditions, which can impact its production, sales, and profitability in the forestry and wood products industry. In previous years, it has reported 10.49 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for West Fraser Timber Co. to stay profitable is the volatility of lumber prices, which can fluctuate due to factors like supply and demand, trade policies, and economic cycles. West Fraser Timber Co. has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.93 billion U.S. dollars.
- West Fraser Timber Co.’s assets primarily consist of timberland, sawmills, wood processing facilities, and related infrastructure, which are used in the production of lumber and wood products. West Fraser Timber Co. has reported 10.43 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- West Fraser Timber Co.’s market value in the investment market is determined by the stock price, which is influenced by factors such as the company’s financial performance, earnings, growth prospects, and overall market sentiment. West Fraser Timber Co.’s current market value is 9.23 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from West Fraser Timber Co. or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by West Fraser Timber Co.
West Fraser Timber Co. has 117 subsidiaries in 5 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by West Fraser Timber Co. are based in Canada (62 companies). Second is The United States with 51 companies in West Fraser Timber Co.’s control (44%). West Fraser Timber Co. also owns 2 companies in The United Kingdom.
Company information with group structure from West Fraser Timber Co.or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 30 companies owned by West Fraser Timber Co.
- West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd Vancouver British Columbia
- West Fraser Mills Ltd Vancouver British Columbia
- Fraser West Inc Germantown Davidson
- Norbord Inc Toronto Ontario
- Norbord Industries Inc Toronto Ontario
- Norbord Panels USA Inc. Rochester Oakland
- Norbord Texas LP Jefferson Marion
- WEST FRASER EUROPE LIMITED Mains of Throsk Stirling
- Gilman Building Products LLC Germantown Davidson
- Ainsworth Engineered Canada Limited Partnership Vancouver British Columbia
- Blue Ridge Lumber Inc Whitecourt Alberta
- Sundre Forest Products Inc Sundre Alberta
- Maxville LLC Jacksonville Duval
- Gilman Building Products Company Dudley Laurens
- Footner Forest Products Ltd High Level Alberta
- Norbord Georgia LLC Cordele Crisp
- Norbord Minnesota Inc. Solway Beltrami
- Fitzgerald LLC Fitzgerald Ben Hill
- Norbord South Carolina Inc. Kinards Newberry
- Norbord Alabama Inc. Lanett Chambers
- Manning Forest Products Ltd Manning Alberta
- WEST FRASER HOLDCO LTD. Mains of Throsk Stirling
- Norbord Mississippi Inc. Guntown Lee
- Norbord Texas (nacogdoches) Inc. Nacogdoches Nacogdoches
- Blackshear LLC Blackshear Pierce
- West Fraser Wood Products Inc. Germantown Davidson
- Lake Butler LLC Germantown Davidson
- West Fraser Newsprint Ltd Vancouver British Columbia
- West Fraser Forest Products Inc. Germantown Davidson
- Gilman Specialty Products Llc Blackshear Pierce
Buy information from all companies owned by West Fraser Timber Co.
West Fraser Timber Co.s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by West Fraser Timber Co. is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of West Fraser Timber Co.? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment?? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.