Oracle Corporation is a multinational technology company specializing in cloud computing, database management, and enterprise software solutions. Oracle Corporation is headquartered in Redwood City, California, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Oracle
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Oracle. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Oracle or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Oracle Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Oracle’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as sales of its software and cloud services, license renewals, consulting and support services, and the overall demand for enterprise software and technology solutions in the market, it has reported 41.83 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Oracle to stay profitable is the intense competition in the rapidly evolving cloud computing and database management industries, which requires ongoing innovation and adaptation to maintain a competitive edge. Oracle has historically maintained a considerable net income of 7.56 billion U.S. dollars.
- Oracle Assets is a software solution developed by Oracle Corporation that helps organizations effectively manage and track their physical assets, such as equipment, vehicles, and property, to optimize their usage and financial reporting. Oracle has reported 108.64 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Oracle’s market value in the technology company market is determined by multiplying its stock price by the total number of outstanding shares of the company’s stock. Oracle current market value is 203.34 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Oracle or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Oracle
Oracle has 1,305 subsidiaries in 69 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Oracle are based in United States of America (736 companies). Second is India with 172 companies in Oracle’s control (13%). Oracle also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 36. These three countries combined are home to 71% of all companies that are owned by Oracle.
Company information with group structure from Oracle or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Oracle
- Oracle Corporation Austin USA
- Oracle America Inc. Redwood City USA
- Oc Acquisition LLC Redwood City USA
- Cerner Corporation North Kansas City USA
- ORACLE SOLUTION SERVICES (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Micros Systems Inc. Columbia USA
- Netsuite Inc. San Mateo USA
- Jiaguwen Information Technology Service (Beijing) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- ORACLE AUSTRALIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Sistemas Oracle de Chile Limitada Santiago Chile
- CERNER MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Oracle Canada ULC Mississauga Canada
- ORACLE FRANCE Colombes France
- Oracle Japan Holding Inc. Redwood City USA
- Oracle Financial Services Software Inc. Bridgewater USA
- ORACLE CAPAC SERVICES UNLIMITED COMPANY Dublin 3 Ireland
- Cerner Enviza LLC New York USA
- Pillar Data Systems Inc. San Jose USA
- Endeca Technologies Inc. Cambridge USA
- Submittal Exchange LLC West Des Moines USA
- Datavantage Corporation Cleveland USA
- ORACLE LTD Lagos Nigeria
- ORACLE GLOBAL SERVICES FRANCE SARL Colombes France
- Cerner DHT Inc Kansas City USA
- ORACLE (OFSS) BPO SERVICES LIMITED New Delhi India
- Oracle Finland Oy Espoo Finland
- ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE B.V. Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Sun Microsystems International Inc. Redwood City USA
- Oracle de Venezuela CA Caracas Venezuela
- MANTAS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Ghazipur India
- Sistemas Oracle del Perú S.R.L. Lima Peru
- Datalogix Inc. Broomfield USA
- Cerner Health Connections Inc. Kansas City USA
- MICROS-FIDELIO SINGAPORE PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- SUN MICROSYSTEMS PTE LTD Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Hospitality Solutions International Scottsdale USA
- NIHON ORACLE INFORMATION SYSTEMS LIMITED LIABILITY CO. Minato Japan
- Egis Systems LLC Franklin USA
- ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Talari Networks Inc. Santa Clara USA
- Oracle Finland Oy Utlandet Norway
- ORACLE EMPOWERMENT (SOUTH AFRICA) (PTY) LTD Sandton South Africa
- ORACLE CORPORATION SINGAPORE PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- Sun Microsystems de Chile S.A. Santiago Chile
- Oracle Egypt Ltd. Giza Egypt
- MF UK FC LIMITED Eastheath UnitedKingdom
- Oracle Financial Services Software B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- ORACLE CORPORATION SAGE Karachi Pakistan
- Tig Global LLC Chevy Chase USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Oracle
Oracle’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Oracle is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Oracle? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.