LG Corporation is a South Korean multinational conglomerate that operates in various industries, including electronics, chemicals, and telecommunications, known for its consumer electronics and innovative technologies. LG Corporation is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
How to use Business Intelligence from LG
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from LG. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to LG or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
LG Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: LG’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as consumer demand for its consumer electronics, appliances, and mobile devices, as well as the performance of its chemical and telecommunications divisions, and global economic conditions affecting the industries in which it operates, it has reported 66.12 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for LG to stay profitable is effectively competing in the rapidly evolving and highly competitive consumer electronics and technology markets while maintaining innovation and cost-efficiency. LG has historically maintained a considerable net income of 900.9 million U.S. dollars.
- LG’s assets include a wide range of manufacturing facilities, intellectual property, a diverse portfolio of consumer electronics, appliances, chemical products, mobile devices, and a global network of subsidiaries and partnerships. LG has reported 44.99 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- LG’s market value in the multinational market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, influenced by factors such as the company’s financial performance, the demand for its consumer electronics and technological products, its presence in various industries, and investor sentiment related to the multinational and technology sectors. LG current market value is 17.87 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from LG or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by LG
LG has 552 subsidiaries in 51 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by LG are based in India (254 companies). Second is United States of America with 75 companies in LG’s control (14%). LG also owns many companies in China : 49. These three countries combined are home to 69% of all companies that are owned by LG.
Company information with group structure from LG or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by LG
- Taizhou LG Electronics Refrigeration Co. Ltd. Taizhou China
- LG Electronics European Holding B.V. Amstelveen Netherlands
- LG Electronics Benelux Sales B.V. Amstelveen Netherlands
- Lg Electronics U.S.A. Inc. Englewood Cliffs USA
- LG ELECTRONICS VIETNAM HAI PHONG CO. LTD Lê Lợi Vietnam
- LG ELECTRONICS (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Khlong Toei Thailand
- LG Electronics Reynosa S.A. de C.V. Reynosa Mexico
- LG SHAKER COMPANY LIMITED Riyadh SaudiArabia
- ZKW Lighting Systems (Dalian) Co. Ltd. Dalian China
- Zenith Electronics LLC Lincolnshire USA
- LG SOFT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- LG ELECTRONICS DEVELOPMENT VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED Hà Nội Vietnam
- LG Electronics (Shenyang) Inc. Shenyang China
- Lg Electronics Alabama Inc. Huntsville USA
- ZKW México S.A. de C.V. Silao de la Victoria Mexico
- Zenith Microcircuits Corporation Lincolnshire USA
- PT. LG ELECTRONICS INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- L G ELECTRONICS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Noida India
- LG ELECTRONICS INDIA LIMITED New Delhi India
- Lejin Air Conditioning (Shandong) Co. L td. Qingdao China
- LG Electronics México S.A. de C.V. Tlalnepantla de Baz Mexico
- LG Electronics Nanjing Vehicle Components Co. Ltd. Nanjing China
- Lg Electronics Vehicle Components U.S.A. LLC Hazel Park USA
- LG ELECTRONICS PHILIPPINES INC. Pasig City Philippines
- LG Electronics Canada Inc. Toronto Canada
- ACE R&A CO. LTD. HWASEONG SouthKorea
- LG ELECTRONICS TAIWAN TAIPEI CO. LTD. Neihu District Taiwan
- LG Electronics (China) Research & Development Center Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- LG Electronics Inc Chile Limitada Santiago Chile
- LG JAPAN LAB INC. Yokohama Japan
- LG Electronics Perú S.A. Lima Peru
- hanuri Pyeongtaeg SouthKorea
- Lg Electronics Mobilecomm U.S.A. Inc. Englewood Cliffs USA
- LG Magna E-Powertrain México S.A. de C.V. Ramos Arizpe Mexico
- LG ELECTRONICS JAPAN INC. Chuo-Ku Japan
- LG Electronics Panama S.A. Panama Panama
- LG ELECTRONICS COLOMBIA LIMITADA Bogotá Colombia
- LG Electronics Africa Logistics FZE Dubai United Arab Emirates
- LG ELECTRONICS MOROCCO Casablanca Morocco
- Alphonso Inc. Mountain View USA
- LG Electronics Venezuela SA Caracas Venezuela
- Zenith Video Tech Corporation Huntsville USA
- LG Magna e-Powertrain Hungary Korlátolt Felelösségü Társaság Budapest Hungary
- HI-M SOLUTEK PHILIPPINES INC. Pasig City Philippines
- Lg Magna E-Powertrain USA Inc. Troy USA
- LG ELECTRONICS ARGENTINA S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- L G ELECTRONICS ALGERIE Cheraga Algeria
- Lg Electronics Nordic AB Stockholm Sweden
- LG ELECTRONICS AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Auckland NewZealand
- LG ELECTRONICS HK LIMITED Kowloon Bay HongKong
Buy information from all companies owned by LG
LG’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by LG is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of LG? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.