ABB is a global technology company that specializes in industrial automation, robotics, and electrification solutions for a wide range of industries. ABB’s headquarters is located in Zurich, Switzerland.
How to use Business Intelligence from ABB
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from ABB. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to ABB or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
ABB Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: ABB’s revenue is primarily influenced by demand for its industrial automation, robotics, and electrification products and services, which are driven by the overall health of the industrial and manufacturing sectors globally, it has reported 28.93 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for ABB to stay profitable is effectively navigating the cyclical nature of the industrial and manufacturing sectors, which can impact demand for its products and services. ABB has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4.65 billion U.S. dollars.
- ABB Group’s total assets were approximately 42.27 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- The market value of ABB is determined by multiplying the current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares of the company’s stock, reflecting the collective valuation assigned to the company by investors in the technology and industrial automation market. ABB current market value is 61.35 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from ABB or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by ABB
ABB has 1,680 subsidiaries in 89 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by ABB are based in United States of America (496 companies). Second is India with 197 companies in ABB’s control (12%). ABB also owns many companies in Finland : 96. These three countries combined are home to 48% of all companies that are owned by ABB.
Company information with group structure from ABB or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by ABB
- ABB Holdings Inc. Cary USA
- Asea Brown Boveri Inc Norwalk USA
- ABB Installation Products Inc. Memphis USA
- ABB Verwaltungs AG Zurich Switzerland
- ABB Management Services AG Zurich Switzerland
- ABB Information Systems AG Zurich Switzerland
- ABB Capital AG Zurich Switzerland
- Consenec AG Baden Switzerland
- Rempro AG Wettingen Switzerland
- ABB AG Mannheim Germany
- HITACHI ENERGY TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- ABB Inc Montréal Canada
- ABB Power Electronics Inc. Plano USA
- ABB POWER T&D LIMITED Stone UnitedKingdom
- Hitachi Energy Finland Oy Vasa Finland
- Kuhlman Electric Corporation Versailles USA
- ELASTIMOLD EGYPT 10th of Ramadan Egypt
- ABB Installation Products Monterrey S. de R.L. de C.V. Apodaca Mexico
- TURBOCHARGING INDUSTRIES AND SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- ABB GROUP INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- ABB INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- ABB S.A.U. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- A B B Susa Inc North Brunswick USA
- ABB Motors and Mechanical Inc. Fort Smith USA
- Asea Brown Boveri SA Caracas Venezuela
- ABB Ltd. Taipei City Taiwan
- ABB Zaventem Belgium
- ABB S.A. San Isidro Peru
- Jinan ABBsirui Rail Transit Equipment Technology Co. Ltd. Jinan China
- ABB Equipo de Control y Distribución S. de R.L. de C.V. Apodaca Mexico
- ABB INDUSTRIAL AND BUILDING SYSTEMS SDN BHD Subang Hi-Tech Malaysia
- Joslyn Hi-Voltage Company LLC Cleveland USA
- Yangzhou Winride Switchgear Co. Ltd. Yangzhou China
- ABB QATAR L.L.C Doha Qatar
- Industrial Connections & Solutions LLC Cary USA
- ASEA BROWN BOVERI LTD Port Louis Mauritius
- ABB MANUFACTURING SDN. BHD. Subang Hi-Tech Malaysia
- Abb Xiamen Switch Gear Co. Ltd. Xiamen China
- ABB CABLE MANAGEMENT PRODUCTS LIMITED Dordon UnitedKingdom
- ABB E-Mobility Inc. Cary USA
- Thomas & Betts Comunicaciones S.de R.L. de C.V. San Nicolás de los Garza Mexico
- ABB LTD Nakasero Uganda
- Abb For Construction Company Heliopolis Egypt
- ABB ECUADOR S.A. Quito Ecuador
- Electronic Technology Systems Inc. Natrona Heights USA
- W.J. FURSE & CO LIMITED Thorneywood UnitedKingdom
- AGENCE MAURITANIENNE D’ASSISTANCE AUX MISSIONS SARL Nouakchott Mauritania
- ABB Power Systems Inc. Raleigh USA
- ABB INC. Parañaque City Philippines
- ABB ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIES COMPANY LIMITED Riyadh SaudiArabia
Buy information from all companies owned by ABB
ABB’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by ABB is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of ABB? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.