Chubb is a leading global insurance company, offering a wide range of insurance products and services for businesses and individuals. Chubb is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and has a significant presence in various countries around the world, including the United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Chubb
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Chubb. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Chubb or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Chubb Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Chubb’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as insurance premiums, underwriting performance, investment income, and the frequency and severity of insurance claims in its various lines of business, it has reported 40.95 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Chubb to stay profitable is effectively managing and mitigating the financial risks associated with insurance claims, especially in the face of unforeseen catastrophic events and changing market conditions. Chubb has historically maintained a considerable net income of 8.54 billion U.S. dollars.
- Chubb’s assets include a diverse portfolio of investments, such as bonds and equities, as well as physical assets like real estate and cash reserves, which are held to support its insurance operations and investment activities. Chubb has reported 181.75 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Chubb’s market value in the insurance market is determined by the stock price, which fluctuates based on factors like the company’s financial performance, underwriting results, investment returns, and investor sentiment, and is calculated by multiplying the stock price by the total number of outstanding shares. Chubb current market value is 87.31 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Chubb or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Chubb
Chubb has 722 subsidiaries in 47 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Chubb are based in United States of America (427 companies). Second is Mexico with 73 companies in Chubb’s control (10%). Chubb also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 52. These three countries combined are home to 76% of all companies that are owned by Chubb.
Company information with group structure from Chubb or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Chubb
- Chubb Group Holdings Inc. New York USA
- INA Chubb Holdings Inc Philadelphia USA
- Chubb US Holdings Inc. Philadelphia USA
- Ace Property and Casualty Insurance Company Philadelphia USA
- INA Corporation Philadelphia USA
- Chubb Group of Insurance Companies White House Station USA
- Ace American Insurance Company Philadelphia USA
- INA Financial Corp Philadelphia USA
- Brandywine Holdings Corp Philadelphia USA
- Cravens Dargan & Company Pacific Coast Philadelphia USA
- Chubb Seguros México S.A. CDMX Mexico
- Federal Insurance Company Indianapolis USA
- Cigna Real Estate Inc Wilmington USA
- Ace Fire Underwriters Insurance Company Philadelphia USA
- CHUBB LONDON SERVICES LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Combined Life Insurance Co of New York Inc Latham USA
- Chubb Executive Risk Inc. Simsbury USA
- Chubb Insurance Company of Canada Toronto Canada
- Ventas Personales Limitada Santiago Chile
- Westchester Fire Insurance Co Inc Philadelphia USA
- COMBINED LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF AUSTRALIA LTD Sydney Australia
- CHUBB CAPITAL I LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Century Indemnity Company Philadelphia USA
- Pacific Indemnity Company Los Angeles USA
- Chubb Fianzas Monterrey Aseguradora de Caución S.A. CDMX Mexico
- Chubb Seguros Chile S.A. Santiago Chile
- INA Tax Benefits Reporting Inc. Philadelphia USA
- CHUBB LONDON LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Chubb Tempest Reinsurance Ltd. Hamilton Bermuda
- Chubb Tempest Life Reinsurance Ltd Hamilton Bermuda
- Bellemead Marina Del Rey Corp. II Roseland USA
- Esis Inc. Philadelphia USA
- Chubb INA International Holdings Ltd. Philadelphia USA
- Chubb Perú S.A. Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros Lima Peru
- Chubb Seguros Ecuador S.A. Quito Ecuador
- CHUBB LONDON HOLDINGS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Millers Penn Holding Corporation Wilkes-Barre USA
- CHUBB SSI JAPAN Japan
- Pacific Employers Insurance Co Inc Philadelphia USA
- Atlantic Employers Insurance C Fair Lawn USA
- Servicios Aceima S.A. de C.V. Cuajimalpa de Morelos Mexico
- American Millers Insurance Company Wilkes-Barre USA
- CHUBB INA G.B. HOLDINGS LTD Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Chubb Bermuda Insurance Ltd Hamilton Bermuda
- Millers Penn Insurance Company Wilkes-Barre USA
- PT. CHUBB LIFE INSURANCE INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- CHUBB INSURANCE PAKISTAN LIMITED Karachi Pakistan
- LINA Life Insurance Company of Korea Seoul SouthKorea
- Chubb Capital Corporation White House Station USA
- Vigilant Insurance Company New York USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Chubb
Chubb’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Chubb is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Chubb? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.