SAP (Systems, Applications, and Products) is a multinational software corporation known for developing enterprise software solutions that help businesses manage their operations, finances, and customer relations efficiently. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Germany.
How to use Business Intelligence from SAP
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from SAP. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to SAP or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
SAP Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: SAP’s revenue is influenced by factors such as the adoption of its software solutions by businesses, the overall economic environment, customer demand for enterprise software, and the success of its cloud-based services, it has reported 33.18 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for SAP to stay profitable is the competitive landscape in the enterprise software industry, which includes competition from both traditional rivals and emerging technology companies. SAP has historically maintained a considerable net income of 5.64 billion U.S. dollars.
- SAP’s assets typically include a combination of cash and cash equivalents, accounts receivable, software licenses, property and equipment, and investments, among other items. SAP has reported 80.93 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- SAP’s market value in the software market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, which is calculated by multiplying the current stock price by the number of outstanding shares. SAP current market value is 124.02 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from SAP or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by SAP
SAP has 649 subsidiaries in 68 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by SAP are based in United States of America (204 companies). Second is India with 112 companies in SAP’s control (17%). SAP also owns many companies in Germany : 54. These three countries combined are home to 56% of all companies that are owned by SAP.
Company information with group structure from SAP or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by SAP
- Callidus Software Inc. San Ramon USA
- Qualtrics LLC Provo USA
- SAP Mexico S.A. de C.V. CDMX Mexico
- Fieldglass Inc. Chicago USA
- CONCUR JAPAN LTD. Chiya Japan
- Sap Brasil São Paulo Brazil
- Sap (China) Holding Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- LEARNING SEAT GROUP PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- SAP MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- SAP Taiwan Co. Ltd. Taipei City Taiwan
- SAP Finland Oy Espoo Finland
- TRX TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- SAP NORTH WEST AFRICA LTD Casablanca Morocco
- CLEARTRIP PACKAGES & TOURS PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- Sap International Inc. Miami USA
- CLEARTRIP INC Ebene Mauritius
- LEARNING SEAT BORROWINGS PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Sap National Security Services Inc. Newtown Square USA
- Sap Czech Republic Oslo Norway
- PT. SAP INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- QUADREM AFRICA (PTY) LTD Johannesburg South Africa
- Sap Investments Inc. Wilmington USA
- ALL TAX PLATFORM – SOLUCOES TRIBUTARIAS SA São Paulo Brazil
- SAP (Beijing) Software System Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- CLEARTRIP MEA FZ-LLC Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Sap Labs Bulgaria Oslo Norway
- SAP SYSTEMS APPLICATIONS AND PRODUCTS IN DATA PROCESSING (THAILAND) LIMITED Khlong Toei Thailand
- SAP HONG KONG CO. LIMITED Causeway Bay HongKong
- CONTGO CONSULTING LIMITED Bedfont UnitedKingdom
- CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES (HONG KONG) LIMITED Central HongKong
- EMARSYS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Appgyver Oy Espoo Finland
- Usermind International Inc. Dover USA
- SAP TYRKEY Oslo Norway
- CRYSTAL DECISIONS (UK) LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- QUL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Plat.one Inc. Palo Alto USA
- QSL TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- SAP INDIA (HOLDING) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- CONTGO LIMITED Bedfont UnitedKingdom
- ARIBA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- Hybris (u.s.) Corporation Newtown Square USA
- FREEMARKETS São Paulo Brazil
- SUCCESSFACTORS (PHILIPPINES) INC. Pasig City Philippines
- Qualtrics Switzerland AG Zurich Switzerland
- Sap India Pvt. Ltd. Oslo Norway
- Sap America Inc Oslo Norway
- Sap (schweiz) Ag Oslo Norway
- Sap Portugal Lda Oslo Norway
- Ariba Czech s.r.o. Prag CzechRepublic
Buy information from all companies owned by SAP
SAP’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by SAP is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of SAP? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.