Raytheon Technologies is a multinational conglomerate engaged in aerospace and defense technologies. It is a leading provider of advanced systems and services for military and commercial applications, including aircraft, cybersecurity, and missile defense. Raytheon Technologies is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Raytheon Technologies
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Raytheon Technologies. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Raytheon Technologies or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Raytheon Technologies Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Raytheon Technologies’ revenue is influenced by factors such as defense spending by governments, demand for aerospace and defense products, and the performance of its various business segments, including aircraft manufacturing, missile systems, and cybersecurity, it has reported 64.36 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Raytheon Technologies to stay profitable is the fluctuation in defense budgets and government spending on defense programs, which can impact the company’s revenue and profitability. Raytheon Technologies has historically maintained a considerable net income of 3.86 billion U.S. dollars.
- Raytheon Technologies’ assets include a wide range of aerospace and defense-related assets, such as aircraft manufacturing facilities, missile production facilities, research and development centers, intellectual property, and a diverse portfolio of products and technologies. Raytheon Technologies has reported 161.4 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Raytheon Technologies’ market value in the technology company market is determined by multiplying its stock’s current market price by the total number of outstanding shares. Raytheon Technologies current market value is 149.76 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Raytheon Technologies or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies has 1,518 subsidiaries in 45 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Raytheon Technologies are based in United States of America (1,236 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 62 companies in Raytheon Technologies’s control (4%). Raytheon Technologies also owns many companies in Canada : 27. These three countries combined are home to 87% of all companies that are owned by Raytheon Technologies.
Company information with group structure from Raytheon Technologies or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Raytheon Technologies
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation Arlington USA
- Raytheon Company Waltham USA
- Raytheon Cyber Solutions Inc. Indialantic USA
- Pratt & Whitney Engine Services Inc. Bridgeport USA
- B/E Aerospace Inc. Wellington USA
- Rohr Inc. Chula Vista USA
- Radio Holdings Inc. Annapolis USA
- Hamilton Sundstrand Service Corporation Miramar USA
- Range Systems Engineering Support Company Burlington USA
- Raytheon Canada Limited Ottawa Canada
- Goodrich Aerospace Canada Ltd. Oakville Canada
- GOODRICH ACTUATION SYSTEMS SAS Saint-Marcel France
- The Pratt & Whitney Company Inc East Hartford USA
- Raytheon Applied Signal Technology Inc. San Jose USA
- Raytheon Command and Control Solutions LLC Fullerton USA
- Simmonds Precision Products Inc Vergennes USA
- Raytheon Bbn Technologies Corp. Cambridge USA
- Rockwell Collins Simulation & Training Solutions LLC Cedar Rapids USA
- ROCKWELL COLLINS FRANCE Blagnac France
- Pratt & Whitney Puerto Rico Inc. Aguadilla USA
- Blades Technology International Inc. Columbus USA
- GOODRICH AEROSPACE EUROPE Colomiers France
- Raytheon Blackbird Technologies Inc. Herndon USA
- Precision Components International Inc. Midland USA
- Raytheon Company Guam Inc Burlington USA
- Engine Alliance LLC Glastonbury USA
- AMI Industries Inc. Colorado Springs USA
- HAMILTON SUNDSTRAND PACIFIC AEROSPACE PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- Raytheon Logistics Support & Training Company Bedford USA
- United Technologies International Inc. Palm Beach Gardens USA
- ADB Industries Fullerton USA
- ROHR AERO SERVICES LIMITED Potten End UnitedKingdom
- Goodrich Aerospace México Engineering Center S. de R.L. de C.V. Mexicali Mexico
- Rockwell Collins Flight Services Inc Houston USA
- Fmq Sales and Services Inc Charlotte USA
- Rockwell Collins Sales & Services Inc. Cedar Rapids USA
- BEESAIL LIMITED Cheswick Green UnitedKingdom
- Rockwell International Credit Corporation Cedar Rapids USA
- Turbine Component Services Greenwood LLC Hodges USA
- PRATT & WHITNEY COMPONENT SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Pratt & Whitney Psd Inc. Springdale USA
- Iae International Aero Engines AG East Hartford USA
- Air Routing International L.P. Houston USA
- GOODRICH (GREAT BRITAIN) LIMITED. Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Houston Associates Inc. Sterling USA
- Sandy Bay Machine Inc. Gloucester USA
- S2 Security LLC Framingham USA
- Raytheon Utd Inc. Springfield USA
- Pratt & Whitney Military Aftermarket Services Inc. East Hartford USA
- Homogeneous Metals Inc. Clayville USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Raytheon Technologies is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Raytheon Technologies? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.