Ameriprise Financial is a prominent American financial services company offering investment, financial planning, and insurance services to individuals and businesses. Ameriprise Financial is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Ameriprise Financial
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Ameriprise Financial. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Ameriprise Financial or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Ameriprise Financial Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Ameriprise Financial’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as client assets under management, fees and commissions from financial planning and investment services, the performance of its investment products, market conditions, and economic trends, it has reported 13.89 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Ameriprise Financial to stay profitable is effectively managing investment risk and market volatility while meeting the financial goals and objectives of its clients. Ameriprise Financial has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.76 billion U.S. dollars.
- Ameriprise Financial’s assets typically include client investment portfolios, financial planning tools and expertise, insurance policies, real estate holdings, and various financial products and holdings associated with its wealth management and financial planning services. Ameriprise Financial has reported 175.98 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Ameriprise Financial’s market value in the financial market is determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, assets under management, and broader economic conditions affecting the financial services industry. Ameriprise Financial current market value is 30.97 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Ameriprise Financial or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Ameriprise Financial
Ameriprise Financial has 2,111 subsidiaries in 12 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Ameriprise Financial are based in United States of America (1,979 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 100 companies in Ameriprise Financial’s control (5%). Ameriprise Financial also owns many companies in India : 10. These three countries combined are home to 99% of all companies that are owned by Ameriprise Financial.
Company information with group structure from Ameriprise Financial or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Ameriprise Financial
- Ameriprise Financial Inc. Minneapolis USA
- Ameriprise Financial Services LLC Minneapolis USA
- AMERIPRISE INDIA LLP New Delhi India
- COLUMBIA THREADNEEDLE MANAGEMENT LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Columbia Management Investment Advisers LLC Boston USA
- COLUMBIA THREADNEEDLE (SERVICES) LIMITED Old Craighall UnitedKingdom
- COLUMBIA THREADNEEDLE AM (HOLDINGS) PLC Gorgie UnitedKingdom
- Columbia Trust Boston USA
- Columbia Management Investment Advisers LLC Minneapolis USA
- Columbia Large Cap Growth Fund Boston USA
- J. & W. Seligman & Co. Incorporated New York USA
- Bofa Services Inc. Boston USA
- COLUMBIA THREADNEEDLE INVESTMENT BUSINESS LIMITED Gorgie UnitedKingdom
- THREADNEEDLE INVESTMENT SERVICES LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Ameriprise Trust Company Minneapolis USA
- THREADNEEDLE HOLDINGS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- TC FINANCING LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- TAM UK INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Columbia Management Advisors Inc Rochester USA
- THREADNEEDLE PORTFOLIO SERVICES LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Columbia Wanger Asset Management LLC Chicago USA
- COLUMBIA THREADNEEDLE FUND MANAGEMENT LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- WAM HOLDINGS LTD Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Columbia Conservative High Yield Fund Boston USA
- Ampf Holding Corporation Minneapolis USA
- Seligman Advisors Inc New York USA
- Bofa Global Capital Management Group LLC Boston USA
- AMERIPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS SINGAPORE (PTE.) LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Columbia Em Strategic Opportunities Etf Boston USA
- TAM UK HOLDINGS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Lionstone Partners LLC Houston USA
- American Enterprise Investment Services Inc. Minneapolis USA
- FP ASSET MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- THREADNEEDLE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Chelmsford UnitedKingdom
- Columbia Large Cap Enhanced Core Fund Boston USA
- Columbia Management Investment Services Corp. Minneapolis USA
- Columbia Lifegoal Growth Portfolio Boston USA
- Columbia India Infrastructure Etf Boston USA
- Riversource Minnesota Tax-Exempt Fund Boston USA
- Columbia Emerging Markets Consumer Etf Boston USA
- Columbia Large Cap Growth Fund V Boston USA
- Columbia Select Global Growth Fund Boston USA
- Columbia Amt-Free North Carolina Intermediate Muni Bond Fund Canton USA
- Columbia Emerging Markets Core Etf New York USA
- COLUMBIA THREADNEEDLE (EUROPE) LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Riversource Life Insurance Company Minneapolis USA
- Columbia Variable Portfolio – Managed Volatility Moderate Growth Fund Boston USA
- Ameriprise Bank Fsb Minneapolis USA
- F&C IRELAND LIMITED Dublin 24 Ireland
- F&C ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS (HOLDINGS) LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
Buy information from all companies owned by Ameriprise Financial
Ameriprise Financial’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Ameriprise Financial is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Ameriprise Financial? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.