Rosseti, officially known as PJSC Rosseti, is a Russian state-owned company responsible for managing and operating the electricity grid infrastructure across the country. It plays a crucial role in ensuring the distribution of electricity to homes, businesses, and industries in Russia.
How to use Business Intelligence from Rosseti
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Rosseti. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Rosseti or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Rosseti Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Rosseti is influenced by government policies, energy demand, technological advancements, and economic conditions in Russia. In previous years, it has reported 14.5 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Rosseti to stay profitable is the need for substantial investments in upgrading and modernizing its aging electricity grid infrastructure while maintaining affordable tariffs for consumers. Rosseti has historically maintained a considerable net income of 787.2 million U.S. dollars.
- Rosseti’s assets primarily consist of the electricity grid infrastructure, including substations, power lines, and related facilities, across various regions of Russia. Rosseti has reported 38.88 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Rosseti’s market value in the investment market is determined by the supply and demand for its publicly traded shares, influenced by factors such as its financial performance, future growth prospects, and broader economic conditions. Rosseti’s current market value is 1.62 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Rosseti or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Rosseti
Rosseti has 678 subsidiaries in 15 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Rosseti are based in Russia (390 companies). Second is Brazil with 256 companies in Rosseti’s control (38%). Rosseti also owns 12 companies in Italy.
Company information with group structure from Rosseti or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 10 companies owned by Agilent Technologies
- ROSSETI SIBERIA TYVAENERGO JSC Kyzyl Tyva respublika
- ROSSETI DIGITAL JSC Moskva Moskva
- PPO ROSSETI SK PPO Nalchik Kabardino-Balkarskaya respublika
- RE COMERCIO E SERVICOS ESTRUTURAIS Camboriú Santa Catarina
- ROSSETI MOSKOVSKI REGION OO MGPO ELEKTROPROFSOYUZ PPO Moskva Moskva
- C MILANI ROSSETI RECICLAGEM Pontal do Paraná Paraná
- ROSSETI CONSTRUCOES Pium Tocantins
- ROSSETI INDUSTRIA E COMERCIO Capinzal Santa Catarina
- DORIVAL DA SILVA ROSSETI São José do Rio Preto São Paulo
- JOAO CARLOS ROSSETI Cândido Mota São Paulo
Buy information from all companies owned by Rosseti
Rosseti’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Rosseti is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Rosseti? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.