International Paper is a leading global provider of renewable fiber-based packaging, pulp, and paper products, playing a pivotal role in the sustainable packaging and paper industry. International Paper is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from International Paper
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from International Paper. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to International Paper or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
International Paper Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: International Paper’s revenue is influenced by factors such as global demand for paper and packaging products, economic conditions, raw material costs, sustainability trends, and the company’s market share in the packaging and paper industry, it has reported 21.78 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for International Paper to stay profitable is managing the impact of fluctuating raw material costs, particularly in the context of the global market for pulp and other essential inputs in the paper and packaging production process. International Paper has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.76 billion U.S. dollars.
- International Paper’s assets include a diverse portfolio of manufacturing facilities, forest resources, pulp and paper mills, packaging plants, and a global distribution network, all contributing to its position as a major player in the paper and packaging industry. International Paper has reported 25.24 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- International Paper’s market value in the paper market is determined by its financial performance, market share in the global paper and packaging industry, strategic initiatives, and its ability to adapt to evolving trends such as sustainable practices and digital transformation within the paper sector. International Paper current market value is 17.89 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from International Paper or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by International Paper
International Paper has 631 subsidiaries in 21 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by International Paper are based in United States of America (427 companies). Second is Brazil with 82 companies in International Paper’s control (13%). International Paper also owns many companies in Spain : 35. These three countries combined are home to 87% of all companies that are owned by International Paper.
Company information with group structure from International Paper or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by International Paper
- International Paper Company Memphis USA
- Sylvamo do Brasil Mogi Guaçu Brazil
- International Paper México Company S. de R.L. de C.V. Querétaro Mexico
- Central Lewmar LLC Clifton USA
- SYLVAMO COMERCIAL Arapoti Brazil
- SYLVAMO FRANCE SA Guyancourt France
- Multi Packaging Solutions Inc Louisville USA
- International Paper Canada Pulp Holdings ULC Calgary Canada
- International Paper Cartones Limitada Rancagua Chile
- SYLVAMO AGROFLORESTAL Arapoti Brazil
- Ip International Holdings Inc. Memphis USA
- International Paper Realty Corporation Memphis USA
- Haig Point Club and Community Association Inc. Hilton Head Island USA
- International Paper – 16 Inc. Stamford USA
- INTERNATIONAL PAPER MORTAGNE SAS Chalon-sur-Saône France
- International Paper Industry Shengdao (Dalian) Packing Paper Industry Co. Ltd. Dalian China
- COMPTOIR DES BOIS DE BRIVE Brive-la-Gaillarde France
- International Paper Cartones Limitada Rancagua Chile
- Xpedx Canada Inc Brampton Canada
- MED PACKAGING Tanger Morocco
- SOCIETE MAURITANIENNE DE CARTONS – SOMACAR S.A Mauritania
- INTERNATIONAL PAPER (JAMAICA) LIMITED Port Morant Jamaica
- Bayline Partners L.P. San Leandro USA
- Omaha Paper Stock Company Inc. Omaha USA
- Ip Commercial Properties Inc. Memphis USA
- International Paper Trademark Company Purchase USA
- KLINGELE CARTONNERIE DES ANTILLES Baillif France
- Sabine River & Northern Railroad Company Orange USA
- IP Cartones y Corrugados S. de R.L. de C.V. Querétaro Mexico
- SYLVAMO INVESTMENTS FRANCE SAS Guyancourt France
- INTERNATIONAL PAPER CHALON SAS Chalon-sur-Saône France
- INTERNATIONAL PAPER ESPALY SAS Espaly-Saint-Marcel France
- SYLVAMO EXPORTS Mogi Guaçu Brazil
- INTERNATIONAL PAPER CABOURG SAS Cabourg France
- International Paper Cta. (México) S. de R.L. de C.V. SOFOM E.N.R. Querétaro Mexico
- Sp Forests L.L.C. Memphis USA
- Inland Paper Company Inc. Austin USA
- International Paper Financial Services Inc. Memphis USA
- INTERNATIONAL PAPER MADRID MILL SL. Fuenlabrada Spain
- Ip-35 Inc. Memphis USA
- INTERNATIONAL PAPER CARTOVAR S.A. Ovar Portugal
- Commercial Realty & Properties LLC Memphis USA
- International Paper Professional Services Corporation Memphis USA
- Union Camp Patent Holding Inc. Purchase USA
- Ip Cbpr Properties LLC Memphis USA
- Nextier Solutions Corporation Memphis USA
- Ace Packaging Systems de Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V. Coronango Mexico
- Ip Petroleum LLC Wilmington USA
- Ip Petroleum LLC Memphis USA
- Fort Ticonderoga Investments Inc. Stamford USA
Buy information from all companies owned by International Paper
International Paper’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by International Paper is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of International Paper? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.