Bank of America is a multinational financial institution that provides banking, investment, and other financial services to individuals, businesses, and governments worldwide. Bank of America has its headquarters located in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. The bank has numerous branches and offices across the United States and operates internationally as well.
How to use Business Intelligence from Bank of America
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Bank of America. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Bank of America or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Bank of America Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Bank of America’s revenue is influenced by factors such as interest rates, economic conditions, loan demand, investment activity, and fees from various financial services, it has reported 96.83 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Bank of America to stay profitable is effectively managing regulatory compliance and adapting to changes in financial regulations. Bank of America has historically maintained a considerable net income of 31 billion U.S. dollars.
- Bank of America’s assets were primarily composed of a wide range of financial instruments, loans, investments, and other holdings, totaling hundreds of billions of dollars. Bank of America has reported 3,238 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Bank of America’s market value in the financial market is determined by the current stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting the collective perception of the company’s financial performance and future prospects by investors. Bank of America’s current market value is 303.1 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Bank of America or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Bank of America
Bank of America owns 5,029 companies in 48 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Bank of America are based in USA (4,720 companies). Second in India with 106 companies in Bank of America’s control (2%). Bank of America also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 56. These three countries combined are home to 97% of all companies that are owned by Bank of America.
Company information with group structure from Bank of America or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Bank of America
- Bank of America Corporation Charlotte USA
- BANK OF AMERICA NATIONAL ASSOCIATION Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Bank of America National Association Charlotte USA
- BANK OF AMERICA NATIONAL ASSOCIATION Sydney Australia
- Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Incorporated New York USA
- BA CONTINUUM INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Hyderabad India
- Fia Card Services National Association Wilmington USA
- Countrywide Home Loans Inc. Thousand Oaks USA
- Merrill Lynch Investment Management Inc. New York USA
- Bank of America Mortgage Securities Inc. Charlotte USA
- Merrill Lynch International Incorporated New York USA
- Merrill Lynch Group Inc. New York USA
- MBNA Consumer Services Inc. Wilmington USA
- Nb Holdings Corporation Charlotte USA
- Bank of America Pvt Wealth Management New York USA
- Card Processing Reseller Inc. Addison USA
- Fleet Bank (ri) National Association Providence USA
- Bank of America Global Holdings LLC Charlotte USA
- MBNA Marketing Systems Inc. Wilmington USA
- Bancboston Capital Inc Boston USA
- EquiCredit Corporation of America Jacksonville USA
- BOFA SECURITIES JAPAN CO. LTD. Japan
- Continental Illinois Venture Corporation Chicago USA
- MERRILL LYNCH EQUITIES (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED Sydney Australia
- Fleet Pennsylvania Services Inc. Scranton USA
- Merrill Lynch International Holdings Inc. New York USA
- Banc of America Leasing & Capital LLC San Francisco USA
- Bana Holding Corporation Charlotte USA
- Wave Securities L.L.C. Chicago USA
- Merrill Lynch Commodities Inc Houston USA
- Merrill Lynch International LLC New York USA
- UST Financial Services Corp New York USA
- BANK OF AMERICA N.A Mumbai India
- ML Emea Holdings LLC New York USA
- ML Emea Holdings II LLC New York USA
- Bank Of America Merrill Lynch Banco Multiplo S/A São Paulo Brazil
- BANK OF AMERICA EUROPE DESIGNATED ACTIVITY COMPANY Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Bal Global Finance LLC Chicago USA
- The Princeton Retirement Group Inc Atlanta USA
- U S Trust Company NA Los Angeles USA
- Denver Energy Advisors LLC Denver USA
- Bank of America México S.A. Institución de Banca Múltiple Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Banc of America Merrill Lynch Commercial Mortgage Inc. Charlotte USA
- MERRILL LYNCH (AUSTRALASIA) PTY. LTD. Sydney Australia
- Merrill Lynch Princeton Incorporated New York USA
- Merrill Lynch Canada Inc. Toronto Canada
- Merrill Lynch International Finance Corporation New York USA
- BANK OF AMERICA SINGAPORE LIMITED Singapore Singapore
- Home Equity USA Inc Utica USA
- US Trust Company of Connecticut Stamford USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Bank of America
Bank of America’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Bank of America is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Bank of America? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.