Bankinter is a Spanish financial institution known for its innovative and customer-centric approach to banking and financial services. It offers a wide range of products and services, including banking, insurance, and asset management, primarily serving customers in Spain and Portugal.
How to use Business Intelligence from Bankinter
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Bankinter. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Bankinter or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Bankinter Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Bankinter’s revenue is primarily influenced by interest income from loans and deposits, fees and commissions from various financial services, and the performance of its investment and asset management activities. In previous years, it has reported 2.76 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Bankinter to stay profitable is managing interest rate fluctuations, as they can impact the bank’s net interest margin and overall profitability. Bankinter has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.56 billion U.S. dollars.
- Bankinter’s assets typically include a diverse portfolio of loans, securities, investments, and cash, as well as physical assets such as office buildings and equipment. Bankinter has reported 123.28 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Bankinter’s market value in the investment market is determined by the current market price of its publicly traded shares, which is influenced by supply and demand dynamics, investor sentiment, financial performance, and broader economic conditions. Bankinter’s current market value is 5.39 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Bankinter or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Bankinter
Bankinter. has 1,959 subsidiaries in 7 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Bankinter are based in the Spain with 1,856 companies (95%). Second is the Portugal with 94 companies in Bankinter control (5%). Bankinter also owns 3 companies in Cayman Island.
Company information with group structure from Bankinter or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 2 companies owned by Bankinter
- BANKINTER CONSUMER FINANCE E.F.C. S.A. – SUCURSAL EM PORTUGAL Lisboa Lisboa
- BANKINTER SEGUROS DE VIDA SA DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS Alcobendas Madrid
Buy information from all companies owned by Bankinter
Bankinter’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Bankinter is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Bankinter? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.