FedEx, short for Federal Express, is a global courier delivery services company known for its efficient and reliable shipping solutions. Founded in 1971, FedEx has grown into a logistics giant, offering a range of shipping and supply chain services worldwide, serving businesses and individuals alike. Their iconic purple and orange branding is synonymous with fast and secure package delivery. FedEx Corporation is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, United States
How to use Business Intelligence from FedEx
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from FedEx. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to FedEx or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
FedEx Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: FedEx’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the volume of packages shipped, shipping rates, international trade trends, e-commerce growth, and the overall state of the global economy, it has reported 91.55 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for FedEx to stay profitable is effectively managing rising transportation and labor costs, especially in the face of increasing e-commerce demand and competition. FedEx has historically maintained a considerable net income of 5.13 billion U.S. dollars.
- FedEx’s assets include a wide range of elements, such as its global network of aircraft, vehicles, sorting facilities, warehouses, technology infrastructure, and intellectual property, which collectively support its worldwide shipping and logistics operations. FedEx has reported 84.11 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- FedEx’s market value is determined by its share of the global courier and express delivery market, its revenue, profitability, competitive position, and the demand for its services within the courier and logistics industry. FedEx current market value is 53.19 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from FedEx or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by FedEx
FedEx has 5,434 subsidiaries in 87 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by FedEx are based in United States of America (3,652 companies). Second is India with 425 companies in FedEx’s control (8%). FedEx also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 244. These three countries combined are home to 79% of all companies that are owned by FedEx.
Company information with group structure from FedEx or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by FedEx
- Fedex Corporation Memphis USA
- Federal Express Corporation Memphis USA
- Fedex Freight Corporation Memphis USA
- Fedex Freight Inc. Harrison USA
- TNT Holdings B.V. Hoofddorp Netherlands
- Fedex Supply Chain Distribution System Inc. Cranberry USA
- Fedex Ground Package System Inc. Coraopolis USA
- Fedex Brasil Logistica e Transporte Recife Brazil
- Federal Express Canada Corporation Mississauga Canada
- FEDEX EXPRESS FR Lyon France
- FEDERAL EXPRESS (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- RITEWAY TRANSPORT PTY. LIMITED Sydney Australia
- TNT AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- A.C.N. 003 100 052 PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- TNT SHIPPING (AUST.) PTY. LIMITED Sydney Australia
- FEDEX EXPRESS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- FEDERAL EXPRESS CORPN Mumbai India
- Fedex Trade Networks Transport & Brokerage Inc. Buffalo USA
- Fedex Logistics Inc. Memphis USA
- Atc Technology Corporation Cranberry USA
- FEDEX EXPRESS TRANSPORTATION AND SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICES (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- Fedex Supply Chain Logistics & Electronics Inc. Fort Worth USA
- Fedex Express Netherlands Holding Inc. Memphis USA
- Fedex Supplychain Systems Inc. Hudson USA
- Genco Transportation Management LLC Pittsburgh USA
- Federal Express Holdings México y Compañía S. en N.C. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Mexico
- FEDERAL EXPRESS CORPORATION Nuneaton UnitedKingdom
- Fedex Supply Chain Inc. Cranberry USA
- TNT USA Inc. Garden City USA
- Fedex Custom Critical Inc. Uniontown USA
- TNT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- Fedex Ground Package Systems Ltd Mississauga Canada
- Fedex Trade Networks Transport & Brokerage (Canada) Inc Mississauga Canada
- Fedex Supply Chain Distribution System Of Canada Inc Calgary Canada
- FEDEX EXPRESS UK LIMITED Atherstone UnitedKingdom
- Fedex Smartpost Inc. New Berlin USA
- Federal Express Holding US 3 LLC Wilmington USA
- TNT EXPRESS ICS LIMITED Atherstone UnitedKingdom
- Brantford Distribution Center Limited Company Brantford Canada
- FEDEX TRADE NETWORKS TRANSPORT & BROKERAGE PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- FEDERAL EXPRESS LIMITED Mumbai India
- Federal Express International Inc. Memphis USA
- Federal Express Corporation (Usa) Filial Sverige Stockholm Sweden
- Fedex Express Chile S.p.A. Santiago Chile
- Federal Express (Grenada) Limited ST GEORGE’S Grenada
- Federal Express Corporation São Paulo Brazil
- Federal Express Holdings S.A. Caracas Venezuela
- Fedex Supply Chain Transportation Management LLC Green Bay USA
- Fedex Cross Border Technologies Inc. Memphis USA
- TNT ARGENTINA S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
Buy information from all companies owned by FedEx
FedEx’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by FedEx is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of FedEx? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.