Innolux Corporation is a prominent Taiwanese company specializing in the design and manufacturing of LCD panels and display technology solutions. They provide a wide range of display products for various applications, including televisions, monitors, laptops, and industrial displays. Innolux is known for its innovation and high-quality display solutions, serving customers globally.
How to use Business Intelligence from Innolux
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Innolux. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Innolux or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Innolux Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Innolux’s revenue is primarily influenced by global demand for consumer electronics, including products like televisions, monitors, laptops, and other display-related applications, as well as market dynamics, pricing, and technological advancements in the display industry. In previous years, it has reported 12.53 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Innolux to stay profitable is the intense competition in the global display industry, which puts pressure on pricing and profit margins. Innolux has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.06 billion U.S. dollars.
- Innolux’s assets typically include manufacturing facilities, intellectual property related to display technology, inventory, and financial investments, among others. Innolux has reported 16.9 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Innolux’s market value in the investment market is determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, representing the collective valuation assigned to the company by investors. Innolux’s current market value is 5.52 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Innolux or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Innolux
Innolux has 50 subsidiaries in 11 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Innolux are based in Samoa (13 companies). Second is Taiwan with 12 companies in Innolux’s control (24%). Innolux also owns 7 company in Japan.
Company information with group structure from Innolux or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 15 companies owned by Innolux
- Innolux Corporation Zhunan Township Miaoli
- Ningbo Innolux Optoelectronics Ltd. Ningbo Zhejiang
- CarUX Technology (Shanghai) Ltd. Shanghai Shanghai
- CarUX Technology Taiwan Inc. Shanhua District Tainan City
- Ningbo CarUX Technology Ltd. Ningbo Zhejiang
- CARUX TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- InnoCare Optoelectronics Corporation Shanhua District Tainan City
- CarUX Technology Europe B.V. Heerlen Limburg
- GIO Optoelectronics Corp. Tainan City Tainan City
- InnoJoy Investment Corp. Tainan City Tainan City
- Innolux USA Inc. San Jose Santa Clara
- INNOLUX HONG KONG HOLDING LIMITED Kwun Tong District Kwun Tong District
- Innolux Technology USA Inc. Hoffman Estates Cook
- CarUX Technology Hong Kong Holding Limited Kwun Tong District Kwun Tong District
- YUAN QI INVESTMENT LIMITED Tainan City Tainan City
Buy information from all companies owned by Innolux
Innolux’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Innolux is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Innolux? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment?? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.