Novo Nordisk is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company specializing in diabetes care and other chronic diseases. Novo Nordisk is headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark.
How to use Business Intelligence from Novo Nordisk
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Novo Nordisk. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Novo Nordisk or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Novo Nordisk Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Novo Nordisk’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the global demand for diabetes medications, sales of its insulin and other pharmaceutical products, pricing strategies, and the prevalence of diabetes and related conditions worldwide, it has reported 22.38 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Novo Nordisk to stay profitable is effectively managing research and development costs while maintaining a competitive edge in the rapidly evolving pharmaceutical industry, particularly in the diabetes care and chronic disease treatment segments. Novo Nordisk has historically maintained a considerable net income of 7.59 billion U.S. dollars.
- Novo Nordisk’s assets include a diverse portfolio of pharmaceutical products, production facilities, research and development centers, intellectual property related to diabetes and chronic disease treatments, and a global network of distribution and sales channels. Novo Nordisk has reported 29.74 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Novo Nordisk’s market value in the pharmaceutical market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, sales of its pharmaceutical products, research and development pipeline, competitive positioning, and investor sentiment, which collectively influence its stock price if publicly traded or its overall valuation if privately held. Novo Nordisk current market value is 252.91 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Novo Nordisk or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk has 548 subsidiaries in 71 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Novo Nordisk are based in Denmark (223 companies). Second is United States of America with 68 companies in Novo Nordisk’s control (12%). Novo Nordisk also owns many companies in India : 44. These three countries combined are home to 61% of all companies that are owned by Novo Nordisk.
Company information with group structure from Novo Nordisk or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Novo Nordisk
- Novo Nordisk Inc. Plainsboro USA
- NOVO NORDISK INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Novo Nordisk Producao Farmaceutica do Brasil Montes Claros Brazil
- Novo Nordisk (China) Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd. Tianjin China
- Xellia Pharmaceuticals Inc. Buffalo Grove USA
- NNE PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Novozymes North America Inc. Franklinton USA
- Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries LP Clayton USA
- Kabafusion LLC Cerritos USA
- Xellia Pharmaceuticals USA LLC Buffalo Grove USA
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc. Lexington USA
- Novozymes Latin America Araucária Brazil
- NOVO NORDISK COLOMBIA SAS Bogotá Colombia
- Novozymes Bioag Inc. Milwaukee USA
- BBI RESOURCES LIMITED Cardiff UnitedKingdom
- NOVO NORDISK PHARMA ARGENTINA S.A. San Isidro Argentina
- Xellia Pharmaceuticals AS Oslo Norway
- Otnortopco AS Oslo Norway
- Novozymes Biologicals Inc. Salem USA
- Novo Nordisk Research Center Seattle Inc. Seattle USA
- Novo Nordisk Farmaceutica Limitada Santiago Chile
- Novo Nordisk (Shanghai) Investment Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Novozymes Inc. Davis USA
- Novo Nordisk Health Care AG Zurich Switzerland
- Xellia (Taizhou) Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd. Taizhou China
- Aloop Therapeutics ApS København Denmark
- Novo Nordisk Canada Inc Mississauga Canada
- Novozymes BioAg Limited Saskatoon Canada
- Novo Nordisk Farma Oy Espoo Finland
- NOVOZYMES SPAIN SA Madrid Spain
- Nne Utlandet Norway
- Novozymes Deutschland GmbH Bad Kreuznach Germany
- NOVO NORDISK PHARMA (THAILAND) LIMITED Bang Rak Thailand
- Novo Nordisk Pharma Korea Ltd. Seoul SouthKorea
- NOVOZYMES MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- NOVOZYMES BIOAG PRODUTOS PARA AGRICULTURA Quatro Barras Brazil
- NOVO NORDISK PARS CO. (PJS) Tehran Iran
- NOVO NORDISK PHARMACEUTICALS PTY. LIMITED Sydney Australia
- ALDAPH Hydra Algeria
- XELLIA PHARMACEUTICALS PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Novo Nordisk Region Aameo And Latam A/S Bagsværd Denmark
- NOVO NORDISK INDIA HOLDING PTE. LIMITED Singapore Singapore
- NOVO NORDISK PHARMA SARL Sin El Fil Lebanon
- Novo Nordisk Farmaceutica do Brasil São Paulo Brazil
- Novo Nordisk Lebanon Beirut Lebanon
- NOVOZYMES SINGAPORE PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- Sonion A/S Roskilde Denmark
- Novozymes Biopharma DK A/S Bagsværd Denmark
- BBI USD LIMITED Cardiff UnitedKingdom
- NOVO NORDISK PHARMA (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Buy information from all companies owned by Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Novo Nordisk is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Novo Nordisk? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.