Itochu Corporation is a Japanese conglomerate with diverse business interests spanning trading, textiles, energy, and more. It operates globally and is known for its extensive network and investments in various industries.
Itochu Corporation is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. However, it has a global presence with offices and operations in various countries around the world.
How to use Business Intelligence from Itochu
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Itochu. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Itochu or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Itochu Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Itochu Corporation’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as global economic conditions, commodity prices, international trade dynamics, and the performance of its diverse portfolio of businesses across sectors, it has reported 107.99 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Itochu to stay profitable is navigating the volatility and uncertainty in global markets, particularly in commodities and international trade. Itochu has historically maintained a considerable net income of 6.52 billion U.S. dollars.
- Itochu Corporation’s assets include a wide range of investments and holdings, such as equity stakes in various companies, real estate, infrastructure projects, and a diverse portfolio of commodities and trading assets. Itochu has reported 102.18 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Aramco’s market value in the trading market is determined by multiplying the company’s stock price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting the collective valuation placed on the company by investors. Itochu current market value is 45.95 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Itochu or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Itochu
Itochu has 4,615 subsidiaries in 50 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Itochu are based in Japan (3,192 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 856 companies in Itochu’s control (19%). Itochu also owns many companies in United States : 292. These three countries combined are home to 94% of all companies that are owned by Itochu.
Company information with group structure from Itochu or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Itochu
- ITOCHU CORPORATION Minato Japan
- DOLE PHILIPPINES INC. Polomolok Philippines
- ITOCHU TECHNO-SOLUTIONS CORPORATION Minato Japan
- Itochu International Inc. New York USA
- ITOCHU ENEX CO. LTD. Chiya Japan
- YANASE & CO. LTD. Minato Japan
- Itochu Logistics (China) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- DOLE THAILAND LIMITED Yannawa Thailand
- C.I. TAKIRON CORPORATION Osaka Japan
- Naes Corporation Issaquah USA
- ENEXFLEET CO. LTD. Osaka Japan
- ITOCHU LOGISTICS CORP. Minato Japan
- DOLE PHILIPPINES INC. Malaybalay City Philippines
- Master-Halco Inc. Dallas USA
- ITOCHU-SHOKUHIN CO. LTD. Osaka Japan
- A2 HEALTHCARE CORPORATION Japan
- Dole Packaged Foods LLC Westlake Village USA
- Ricardo Perez S.A. Panama Panama
- ECORE CO. LTD. Fukuoka Japan
- PT. SANIPAK INDONESIA Indonesia
- ITOCHU PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT LTD. Minato Japan
- Dateng Logistics (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Greenberry Industrial LLC Vancouver USA
- Industrious Group Inc. Cleveland USA
- ITOCHU KENZAI CORPORATION Japan
- ITOCHU METALS CORPORATION Minato Japan
- ITOCHU PULP&PAPER CORP. Japan
- Alta Forest Products LLC Chehalis USA
- YANASE AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS CO. LTD. Yokohama Japan
- ITOCHU CERATECH CORP. Seto Japan
- NIPPON ACCESS HOKKAIDO INC. Sapporo Japan
- Itochu Shanghai Ltd. Shanghai China
- ITOCHU FOOD SALES AND MARKETING CO. LTD. Minato Japan
- Multiquip Inc. Cypress USA
- ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER CORPORATION Minato Japan
- ITOCHU FEED MILLS CO. LTD. Kyoto Japan
- Auto Investment Inc. Pelham USA
- Itochu Logistics Forwarding (Shanghai) Corp. Shanghai China
- SANIPAK COMPANY OF JAPAN LTD. Shibukawa Japan
- PT. SANKEIKID MANUTEC INDONESIA Klaten Indonesia
- Enprotech Industrial Technologies LLC Cleveland USA
- Hangzhou New Huahai Business & Trading Co. Ltd. Hangzhou China
- ITOCHU FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INC. Minato Japan
- CENTRAL TYRE (COMMERCIAL) LIMITED Sundon Park UnitedKingdom
- ITOCHU RETAIL LINK CORPORATION Japan
- Ningbo Baominrui Trading Co. Ltd. Ningbo China
- ITOCHU AVIATION CO. LTD. Minato Japan
- PT. MALIGI PERMATA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE Jakarta Indonesia
- Telerent Leasing Corporation Cary USA
- CIMCO CO. LTD. Kyoto Japan
Buy information from all companies owned by Itochu
Itochu’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Itochu is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Itochu? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.