Aflac is a leading insurance company known for its supplemental insurance policies, with a distinctive focus on providing financial protection for policyholders in the event of illness or injury. Aflac is headquartered in Columbus, Georgia, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Aflac
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Aflac. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Aflac or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Aflac Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Aflac’s revenue is primarily influenced by the sale of its supplemental insurance policies, customer premiums, investment returns, economic conditions affecting policyholders, and regulatory factors in the insurance industry, it has reported 22.11 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Aflac to stay profitable is effectively managing the balance between pricing insurance policies competitively to attract customers and accurately assessing and pricing the associated risks to maintain profitability. Aflac has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4.33 billion U.S. dollars.
- Aflac’s assets include a portfolio of investment securities, a network of insurance policies and policyholder premiums, real estate holdings, and corporate infrastructure. Aflac has reported 164.55 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Aflac’s market value in the insurance market is primarily determined by its stock price, which fluctuates based on factors such as the company’s financial performance, growth prospects, interest rates, economic conditions, and broader market sentiment towards insurance stocks. Aflac current market value is 41.15 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Aflac or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Aflac
Aflac has 106 subsidiaries in 4 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Aflac are based in United States of America (69 companies). Second is Japan with 35 companies in Aflac’s control (33%). Aflac also owns many companies in Hong Kong : 1. These three countries combined are home to 99% of all companies that are owned by Aflac.
Company information with group structure from Aflac or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Aflac
- AFLAC LIFE INSURANCE JAPAN LTD. Shinjuku Japan
- AFLAC Incorporated Columbus USA
- American Family Life Assurance Co of Columbus Columbus USA
- AFLAC Holdings LLC Columbus USA
- AFLAC International Inc. Columbus USA
- Communicorp Inc. Columbus USA
- Continental American Insurance Company Columbia USA
- AFLAC Asset Management LLC Columbus USA
- AFLAC Benefits Solutions Inc. Tampa USA
- AFLAC Information Technology Incorporated Columbus USA
- Varagon Capital Partners L.P. New York USA
- Empoweredbenefits LLC Charlotte USA
- AFLAC HEARTFUL SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED CHOFU Japan
- Argus Holdings LLC Tampa USA
- AFLAC DIGITAL SERVICES CO. LTD. Minato Japan
- AFLAC ASSET MANAGEMENT JAPAN LTD. Shinjuku Japan
- Sense.ly Corporation Vallejo USA
- AFLAC Global Ventures LLC Atlanta USA
- Lapetus Solutions Inc. Wilmington USA
- Global Investment Fund I Columbus USA
- Apollo AF Loan Trust Columbus USA
- Octagon Delaware Trust Columbus USA
- American Family Life Assurance Company of New York Columbus USA
- Continental American Group LLC Columbus USA
- AFLAC Corporate Ventures LLC Columbus USA
- Tier One Insurance Company Columbus USA
- AFLAC Benefits Advisors Inc. Columbus USA
- AFLAC NORTHERN IRELAND LTD Belfast UnitedKingdom
- Simple Technology LLC Mount Gilead USA
- American Family Life Assurance Co of NY (inc) Albany USA
- Wellthie Inc. Columbus USA
- AFLAC Ventures India Fund LLC Columbus USA
- Picwell Inc. Columbus USA
- Empowered.insure LLC Charlotte USA
- AFLAC Ventures Seed Fund LLC Columbus USA
- AFLAC Ventures Labs LLC Columbus USA
- Varagon Capital Management Mgp LLC Columbus USA
- AFLAC Infosec Services LLC Atlanta USA
- AFLAC Ventures LLC Columbus USA
- Zurich North America Inc. West Lafayette USA
- Argus Holdings LLC McLean USA
- AFLAC LIFE INSURANCE JAPAN LTD. Yokohama Japan
- American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus Atlanta USA
- AFLAC INSURANCE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED Kyoto Japan
- American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus Draper USA
- American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus Washington USA
- AFLAC Incorporated Garden City USA
- AFLAC INSURANCE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED Shinjuku Japan
- AFLAC PAYMENT SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED Osaka Japan
- AFLAC LIFE INSURANCE JAPAN LTD. Chiba Japan
Buy information from all companies owned by Aflac
Aflac’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Aflac is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Aflac? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.