Mitsubishi Chemical is a global chemical company renowned for its diversified portfolio of chemical products and materials, contributing to various industries such as automotive, electronics, and healthcare. Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
How to use Business Intelligence from Mitsubishi Chemical
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Mitsubishi Chemical. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Mitsubishi Chemical or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Mitsubishi Chemical Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Mitsubishi Chemical’s revenue is influenced by the demand for its diverse portfolio of chemical products and materials, with factors such as global economic conditions, industry-specific demands, and technological advancements playing key roles, it has reported 34.61 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the significant challenges for Mitsubishi Chemical to stay profitable is effectively managing and adapting to fluctuations in raw material costs, market demand, and competitive pressures within the dynamic global chemical industry. Mitsubishi Chemical has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.48 billion U.S. dollars.
- Mitsubishi Chemical’s assets include a wide-ranging portfolio of chemical products and materials, advanced technologies, research and development capabilities, and a global network, positioning the company as a key player in the chemical industry. Mitsubishi Chemical has reported 47.4 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Mitsubishi Chemical’s market value in the chemical market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, the demand for its diverse chemical products, its competitive positioning within the industry, and its ability to innovate and meet evolving market needs in a dynamic and competitive chemical landscape. Mitsubishi Chemical current market value is 8.74 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Mitsubishi Chemical or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Mitsubishi Chemical
Mitsubishi Chemical has 2,025 subsidiaries in 38 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Mitsubishi Chemical are based in Japan (1,098 companies). Second is United States of America with 443 companies in Mitsubishi Chemical’s control (22%). Mitsubishi Chemical also owns many companies in Italy : 124. These three countries combined are home to 82% of all companies that are owned by Mitsubishi Chemical.
Company information with group structure from Mitsubishi Chemical or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Mitsubishi Chemical
- NIPPON SANSO HOLDINGS CORPORATION Shinagawa-Ku Japan
- MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL CORPORATION Chiyoda-Ku Japan
- MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL ENGINEERING CORPORATION Chuo-Ku Japan
- KANSAI COKE AND CHEMICALS CO. LTD. Amagasaki Japan
- Mitsubishi Polyester Film GmbH Wiesbaden Germany
- Mitsubishi Chemical Taiwan Co. Ltd. Hukou Township Taiwan
- NIPPON EKITAN CORPORATION Minato-Ku Japan
- QUALICAPS EUROPE SAU Alcobendas Spain
- TIANJIN TANABE SEIYAKU CO. LTD. Tianjin China
- Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials Inc. Reading USA
- Nippon Gases Belgium Schoten Belgium
- Nippon Gases Norge AS Oslo Norway
- NIPPON GASES PHARMA SRL Milano Italy
- NIPPON GASES INDUSTRIAL SRL Milano Italy
- PT. DIA LOGISTICS INDONESIA Kota Cilegon Indonesia
- AUWELD INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- IMI CO. LTD. Koshigaya Japan
- YOSHITOMI YAKUHIN CORPORATION Osaka Japan
- GENIX INDUSTRIA FARMACEUTICA Anápolis Brazil
- NIPPON SANSO INGASCO INCORPORATED Pasig City Philippines
- MCC TRADING CO. LTD. Minato-Ku Japan
- NIPPON SANSO (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Nong Khaem Thailand
- Aldila Inc. Carlsbad USA
- VINA MC INFONICS CO. LTD Thiện Kế Vietnam
- MCPP FRANCE Tiffauges France
- Tkk USA Inc. Rolling Meadows USA
- Verbatim Ltd Panama Panama
- TAIWAN TANABE SEIYAKU CO. LTD. Nangang District Taiwan
- NIPPON GASES UK LIMITED Immingham UnitedKingdom
- TAI TIEN PHARMACEUTICALS CO. LTD. Nangang District Taiwan
- Aldila Golf Corp. Carlsbad USA
- THAI MMA COMPANY LIMITED Bang Sue Thailand
- KYOKUYO SEMI CONDUCTORS K.K. Koshi Japan
- HT UNIVERSAL PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- LEEDEN GASES SDN. BHD. Shah Alam Malaysia
- Thermos L.L.C. Schaumburg USA
- TAIYO NIPPON SANSO ENGINEERING TAIWAN INC. Hukou Township Taiwan
- LEEDEN POWERWELD SDN. BHD. Bandaraya Melaka Malaysia
- MCC METHACRYLATES UK OVERSEAS HOLDCO LIMITED Billingham UnitedKingdom
- DIAPLUS FILM INC. Nagoya Japan
- Western International Gas & Cylinders Inc. Bellville USA
- TOYAMA FILTER TOW CO. LTD. Toyama Japan
- MCPP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- PHARMA SORTE SDN BHD Sungai Buloh Malaysia
- NIPPON CUTTING & WELDING EQUIPMENT COMPANY LIMITED Uthai Thailand
- LEEDEN HERCULES SDN. BHD. Bukit Mertajam Malaysia
- TAIYO EKISO K.K. Sakai Japan
- MYTEX POLYMERS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- Lucite International Alpha B.V. Rotterdam Netherlands
- Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials B.V. Almelo Netherlands
Buy information from all companies owned by Mitsubishi Chemical
Mitsubishi Chemical’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Mitsubishi Chemical is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Mitsubishi Chemical? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.