Denso Corporation is a leading global automotive supplier known for its advanced automotive technology, including components such as sensors, fuel systems, and electronics. It is renowned for its innovation and contribution to the automotive industry. Denso Corporation is headquartered in Kariya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan.
How to use Business Intelligence from Denso
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Denso. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Denso or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Denso Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Denso’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as global automotive production volumes, the demand for automotive components and systems, and technological advancements in the automotive industry, it has reported 49.49 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Denso to stay profitable is the increasing competition in the automotive industry, which puts pressure on pricing and requires continuous innovation to maintain a competitive edge. Denso has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.51 billion U.S. dollars.
- Denso Corporation’s assets typically include manufacturing plants, research and development facilities, inventory, investments, cash and equivalents, and intellectual property, among others. Denso has reported 61.51 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Denso’s market value in the automotive market is determined by its stock price, which reflects the perceived value of the company by investors and is influenced by factors such as financial performance, growth prospects, industry trends, and overall market sentiment. Denso current market value is 45.14 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Denso or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Denso
Denso has 633 subsidiaries in 34 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Denso are based in Japan (363 companies). Second is United States of America with 69 companies in Denso’s control (11%). Denso also owns many companies in India : 55. These three countries combined are home to 77% of all companies that are owned by Denso.
Company information with group structure from Denso or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Denso
- Denso International America Inc. Southfield USA
- Denso International Europe B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- DENSO EUROPE B.V. Weesp Netherlands
- Denso México S.A. de C.V. Apodaca Mexico
- DENSO (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Thepharak Thailand
- DENSO MANUFACTURING VIETNAM CO. LTD Kim Chung Vietnam
- DENSO (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED – BRANCH Bang Pakong Thailand
- Tianjin Fujitsu Ten Electronic Co. Ltd Tianjin China
- Tianjin Denso Electronics Co. Ltd. Tianjin China
- Denso Manufacturing Michigan Inc. Battle Creek USA
- HAMADEN VIETNAM CO. LTD Liêu Xá Vietnam
- DENSO INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Gautam Buddha Nagar India
- Denso (Guangzhou Nansha) Co. Ltd. Guangzhou China
- KYOSAN DENKI CO. LTD. Koga Japan
- DENSO HARYANA PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- DENSO AIR SYSTEMS CORPORATION Anjo Japan
- Denso Air Systems de México S.A. de C.V. Frontera Mexico
- NIPPON WIPER BLADE (M) SDN. BHD. Seremban Malaysia
- Tianjin Denso Engine Electrical Products Co. Ltd Tianjin China
- Denso (Tianjin) Thermal Products Co. Ltd. Tianjin China
- DENSO TEN PHILIPPINES CORPORATION Santa Rosa Philippines
- Chongqing Chaoli Electric Appliance Co. Ltd. Chongqing China
- Denso Manufacturing Athens Tennessee Inc. Athens USA
- DENSO MANUFACTURING (TIANJIN) MOTOR CO. LTD. Tianjin China
- PT. DENSO INDONESIA Klaten Indonesia
- JECO CO. LTD. Gyoda Japan
- DENSO AIRCOOL CORPORATION AZUMINO Japan
- Denso Manufacturing Canada Inc. Guelph Canada
- DENSO (CHANGZHOU) FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM CO. LTD. Changzhou China
- Denso Ten México S.A. de C.V. Reynosa Mexico
- DENSO KIRLOSKAR INDUSTRIES PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- DENSO MANUFACTURING UK LTD. Sutton Hill UnitedKingdom
- Denso Products and Services Americas Inc. Long Beach USA
- FUJITSU TEN SOLUTIONS PHILIPPINES INC. Pasig City Philippines
- DENSO TAIWAN CORP. Yangmei District Taiwan
- Denso Manufacturing Arkansas Inc. Osceola USA
- DENSO INTERNATIONAL ASIA PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Denso Air Systems Michigan Inc. Battle Creek USA
- DENSO TEN MINDA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Rewari India
- Systex Products Corporation Battle Creek USA
- DENSO TECHNO PHILIPPINES INC. Makati City Philippines
- SIAM KYOSAN DENSO COMPANY LIMITED Phan Thong Thailand
- YanTai Chaoli Hi-Tech Auto Parts CO. LTD. Yantai China
- SIAM DENSO MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED Phan Thong Thailand
- DENSO Guangting Car Electronics (Wuhan) Co. Ltd. Wuhan China
- AIR SYSTEMS(THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Phan Thong Thailand
- Wuxi Denso Automotive Products Co. Ltd. Wuxi China
- DENSO TAIYO CO. LTD. GAMAGORI Japan
- DENSO ELECTRONICS (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Phan Thong Thailand
- PT. DENSO MANUFACTURING INDONESIA Klaten Indonesia
Buy information from all companies owned by Denso
Denso’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Denso is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Denso? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.