Manulife is a leading international financial services group headquartered in Canada, offering insurance, wealth management, and investment solutions. Manulife is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
How to use Business Intelligence from Manulife
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Total. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Manulife or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Manulife Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Manulife’s revenue is primarily influenced by the premiums and fees collected from its insurance and wealth management products, as well as investment returns from its portfolio, it has reported 47.17 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Manulife to stay profitable is effectively managing the investment portfolio to navigate market volatility and generate sustainable returns in the financial markets. Manulife has historically maintained a considerable net income of 5.67 billion U.S. dollars.
- Manulife’s assets include a diverse range of financial instruments, such as investments in bonds, stocks, and real estate, as well as a substantial portfolio of insurance policies and wealth management products. Manulife has reported 691.18 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Manulife’s market value in the investment market is determined by multiplying the current market price of its publicly traded shares by the total number of outstanding shares, resulting in the company’s market capitalization, which represents its perceived worth by investors. Manulife current market value is 39.76 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Manulife or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Manulife
Manulife has 445 subsidiaries in 22 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Manulife are based in Canada (270 companies). Second is United States of America with 123 companies in Manulife’s control (28%). Manulife also owns many companies in Hong Kong : 9. These three countries combined are home to 91% of all companies that are owned by Manulife.
Company information with group structure from Manulife or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Manulife
- Manulife Financial Corporation Toronto Canada
- The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company Toronto Canada
- John Hancock Financial Services Inc. Boston USA
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company (u.s.a.). Los Angeles USA
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company (u.s.a.) Boston USA
- John Hancock Life & Health Insurance Company Boston USA
- John Hancock Energy Resources Management Inc. Boston USA
- 4256344 Canada Inc Montréal Canada
- SCDA (2015) Inc Montréal Canada
- MANULIFE (VIETNAM) LIMITED Tân Phú Vietnam
- John Hancock Signature Services Inc. Kansas City USA
- Hancock Forest Management Inc. Charlotte USA
- Manulife Financial Services Inc Toronto Canada
- John Hancock Financial Corporation Boston USA
- MANULIFE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Manulife Canada Ltd Waterloo Canada
- Manulife Asset Management Limited Toronto Canada
- John Hancock Retirement Plan Services LLC Boston USA
- MVI LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED Hà Nội Vietnam
- Long Term Care Partners LLC Newington USA
- NAL Resources Management Limited Calgary Canada
- Manulife Securities Investment Services Inc. Oakville Canada
- Jh Networking Insurance Agency Inc. Boston USA
- Manulife Investment Management Timberland and Agriculture Inc Boston USA
- John Hancock Manulife Boston USA
- Manulife Bank of Canada Waterloo Canada
- Signature Financial Group LLC Columbus USA
- MANULIFE ASSET MANAGEMENT (TAIWAN) CO. LTD. Taipei City Taiwan
- MANULIFE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (EUROPE) LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Manulife Data Services Inc Barbados
- MANULIFE FINANCIAL ADVISERS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- PT. ASURANSI PENSIUN BUMIPUTERA Jakarta Indonesia
- THE MANUFACTURERS LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY Mumbai India
- PT. ASURANSI JIWA DHARMALA MANULIFE Jakarta Indonesia
- Benesure Canada Inc Thornhill Canada
- MANULIFE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Hancock Forest Management Inc. Vancouver USA
- MANULIFE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT TIMBERLAND AND AGRICULTURE (AUSTRALASIA) PTY LIMITED Melbourne Australia
- MANULIFE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AGRICULTURE SERVICES (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD Australia
- MANULIFE INVESTMENT FUND MANAGEMENT (VIETNAM) COMPANY LIMITED Hồ Chí Minh Vietnam
- PS Travel Insurance Brokers Inc Woodbridge Canada
- Declaration Management and Research LLC Boston USA
- Jhrd 492 Corp Boston USA
- MANULIFE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT FOREST MANAGEMENT (NZ) LIMITED Tauranga NewZealand
- MANULIFE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LIMITED Kwun Tong District HongKong
- Regional Power Inc Mississauga Canada
- Declaration MGT and RES LLC Boston USA
- Frieden Wealth Management Inc. Virginia Beach USA
- Foresight Financial Management LLC Indianapolis USA
- The Frieden Agency LLC Virginia Beach USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Manulife
Manulife’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Manulife is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Manulife? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.