NextEra Energy is a leading American energy company, renowned for its focus on clean and renewable energy solutions, including wind and solar power, and its commitment to a sustainable energy future. NextEra Energy is headquartered in Juno Beach, Florida, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from NextEra Energy
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from NextEra Energy. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to NextEra Energy or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
NextEra Energy Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: NextEra Energy’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as electricity generation and distribution, renewable energy project development and operation, energy prices, demand for clean energy solutions, and regulatory policies in the regions where it operates, it has reported 23.74 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for NextEra Energy to stay profitable is effectively managing the transition to renewable energy sources while ensuring grid reliability and adapting to evolving energy market dynamics. NextEra Energy has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.46 billion U.S. dollars.
- NextEra Energy’s assets typically include a vast portfolio of renewable energy assets, such as wind and solar power facilities, natural gas and nuclear power plants, electricity transmission and distribution infrastructure, and financial investments related to its energy operations. NextEra Energy has reported 144.94 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- NextEra Energy’s market value in the energy market is determined by factors such as its stock price, the performance and capacity of its renewable energy projects, the demand for clean energy solutions, electricity market prices, regulatory policies, and its competitive position within the energy industry. NextEra Energy current market value is 145.27 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from NextEra Energy or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by NextEra Energy
NextEra Energy has 664 subsidiaries in 2 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by NextEra Energy are based in United States of America (662 companies). Second is Canada with 2 companies in NextEra Energies control (0.003%). These two countries combined are home to 100% of all companies that are owned by NextEra Energy.
Company information with group structure from NextEra Energy or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by NextEra Energy
- Doswell Limited Partnership Ashland USA
- Elk City Wind LLC Juno Beach USA
- Esi Northeast Energy Lp LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Energy Services New Hampshire LLC Houston USA
- Genesis Solar LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Desert Sunlight Holdings LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Energy New Mexico Operating Services LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Energy Services Rhode Island LLC Houston USA
- FPL Energy Cowboy Wind LLC Weatherford USA
- Sholes Wind LLC Randolph USA
- Pipeline Funding Company LLC Wilmington USA
- Jupiter-Tequesta A/C Plumbing & Electric LLC Tequesta USA
- Gridliance Gp LLC Chicago USA
- Dg Portfolio 2021 LLC Juno Beach USA
- Desert Sunlight Investment Holdings LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Energy Constructors LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Fibernet LLC Juno Beach USA
- Fish Springs Ranch Solar LLC Juno Beach USA
- Aries Solar Holding LLC Juno Beach USA
- FPL Energy American Wind LLC Wilmington USA
- Nextera Energy Services Maryland LLC Houston USA
- FPL Energy Services Inc. West Palm Beach USA
- Nextera Energy Services District of Columbia LLC Houston USA
- Nextera Energy Project Management LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Energy Transmission LLC Juno Beach USA
- Northern Frontier Wind LLC Juno Beach USA
- Pacific Energy Solutions LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Energy Renewables Holdings LLC Halfmoon USA
- Breckinridge Wind Project LLC Enid USA
- FPL Energy National Wind Investments LLC Juno Beach USA
- Peetz Table Wind Energy LLC Peetz USA
- FPL Historical Museum Inc. Juno Beach USA
- Florida Power & Light Company Inc Juno Beach USA
- Dg Gsa Solar LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Energy Resources LLC Juno Beach USA
- Backbone Mountain Windpower LLC Thomas USA
- West Texas Wind Energy Partners L.P. McCamey USA
- Kpb Financial Corp. Juno Beach USA
- Smart Energy Capital LLC White Plains USA
- USG Properties Mississippian Lime Holdings LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Energy Services New Jersey LLC Houston USA
- Dg 1 LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Energy Services Pennsylvania LLC Houston USA
- Nextera Energy Gas Producing LLC Houston USA
- Pine Brooke Funding LLC Juno Beach USA
- Nextera Energy Services Holdings LLC Juno Beach USA
- Energy Storage Systems Holdings LLC Juno Beach USA
- Osceola Windpower LLC Ocheyedan USA
- Capricorn Ridge Wind Funding LLC Juno Beach USA
- FPL Energy Wyman IV LLC Juno Beach USA
Buy information from all companies owned by NextEra Energy
NextEra Energies company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by NextEra Energy is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of NextEra Energy? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.