Accenture is a global professional services firm providing consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions to help clients innovate and improve their businesses. Accenture is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, but it has a significant global presence with offices and operations in numerous countries around the world.
How to use Business Intelligence from Accenture
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Accenture. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Accenture or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Accenture Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Accenture’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as client demand for consulting and technology services, project scope and complexity, the performance of its various business segments, and global economic conditions affecting client spending, it has reported 56.7 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Accenture to stay profitable is navigating the ever-evolving technology landscape and ensuring that its services remain at the forefront of innovation to meet client needs effectively. Accenture has historically maintained a considerable net income of 6.39 billion U.S. dollars.
- Accenture’s assets primarily include a range of intellectual property, technology platforms, software licenses, consulting methodologies, and a global workforce of skilled professionals, along with financial assets and investments related to its operations. Accenture has reported 44.32 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Accenture’s market value in the consulting market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, calculated by multiplying the current stock price by the number of outstanding shares. Accenture current market value is 196.86 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Accenture or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Accenture
Accenture has 1,335 subsidiaries in 65 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Accenture are based in United States of America (349 companies). Second is India with 149 companies in Accenture’s control (11%). Accenture also owns many companies in Italy : 115. These three countries combined are home to 56% of all companies that are owned by Accenture.
Company information with group structure from Accenture or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Accenture
- Accenture Inc. Chicago USA
- ACCENTURE INC. Mandaluyong City Philippines
- Accenture LLC Chicago USA
- Accenture LLP Chicago USA
- Accenture Holding B.V. & Co. KG Kronberg im Taunus Germany
- INDUSTRIE IT GROUP PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- ZEBRA WORLDWIDE (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- ICON INTEGRATION PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- ANALYTICS 8 PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- ACCENTURE SERVICE CENTER S.R.L. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- ACCENTURE S.R.L. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Accenture Chile Asesorias y Servicios Limitada Torre Apoquindo Chile
- Accenture B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- ACCENTURE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS Paris France
- Accenture Business Services For Utilities Inc Vancouver Canada
- Kurt Salmon US LLC Atlanta USA
- Accenture Sub Inc. Chicago USA
- Zenta Mortgage Services LLC Charlotte USA
- Accenture Technology Solutions Oy Helsingfors Finland
- AVANADE AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- Inspirage LLC Bellevue USA
- Daz Systems LLC Los Angeles USA
- Fgm LLC Reston USA
- Novetta LLC McLean USA
- Acquity Holdings L.L.C. Chicago USA
- CORECOMPETE PRIVATE LIMITED Hyderabad India
- Wire Stone LLC Sacramento USA
- HAHNTEL Joinville Brazil
- Digital Consulting & Software Services Inc. Houston USA
- International Biometric Group LLC New York USA
- ACCENTURE SONG BRAND UK LIMITED Saint Johns Wood UnitedKingdom
- PCO Innovation Canada Inc Montréal Canada
- Adaptly Inc. New York USA
- Azaleos Corporation Seattle USA
- ACCENTURE SERVICES (PTY) LTD Midrand South Africa
- ACCENTURE MARKETING SERVICES LTD Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Search Technologies LLC Herndon USA
- DROGA5 UK LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- First Annapolis Consulting LLC Annapolis USA
- NEWSPAGE PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- F.C. Beacon Group LLC Portland USA
- Mortgage Cadence LLC Denver USA
- Cloud Sherpas (sn) Inc. Lone Tree USA
- Berico Technologies LLC Reston USA
- Accenture (sveits) Norway
- Avanade Poland Norway
- Accenture Malaysia Sandvika Norway
- Accenture Romania Norway
- Accenture (frankrike) Norway
- Accenture (uk) Norway
Buy information from all companies owned by Accenture
Accenture’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Accenture is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Accenture? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.