Swiss Re is a global reinsurance company based in Switzerland, specializing in risk management and insurance solutions on a worldwide scale. Swiss Re is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
How to use Business Intelligence from Swiss Re
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Swiss Re. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Swiss Re or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Swiss Re Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Swiss Re’s revenue is influenced by factors such as premiums from reinsurance and insurance policies, investment income, risk management services, and the performance of its investment portfolio, it has reported 46 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Swiss Re to stay profitable is effectively managing and mitigating risks associated with catastrophic events and market fluctuations, which can impact its reinsurance and investment activities. Swiss Re has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.43 billion U.S. dollars.
- Swiss Re’s assets include a substantial investment portfolio, reinsurance and insurance contracts, cash and cash equivalents, real estate holdings, and various financial instruments. Swiss Re has reported 175.09 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Swiss Re’s market value in the insurance market is determined by its financial performance, the profitability of its insurance and reinsurance operations, its investment portfolio, investor sentiment, and the overall health of the insurance industry. Swiss Re current market value is 24.7 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Swiss Re or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Swiss Re
Swiss Re has 307 subsidiaries in 34 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Swiss Re are based in United States of America (138 companies). Second is Japan with 23 companies in Swiss Re’s control (7%). Swiss Re also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 18. These three countries combined are home to 58% of all companies that are owned by Swiss Re.
Company information with group structure from Swiss Re or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Swiss Re
- Swiss Re AG Zurich Switzerland
- Swiss RE America Holding Corporation Overland Park USA
- Swiss RE Solutions Holding Corporation Overland Park USA
- FWD LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LTD. Chuo-Ku Japan
- SWISS RE GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Sr Corporate Solutions America Holding Corporation Armonk USA
- Swiss Reinsurance America Corporation Armonk USA
- Union Fidelity Life Insurance Company Fort Washington USA
- Swiss Reinsurance America Corporation Overland Park USA
- Life RE Corporation Armonk USA
- First Excess and Reinsurance Corporation Shawnee Mission USA
- Westport Insurance Corporation Overland Park USA
- Southwestern Financial Services Corporation Dallas USA
- SWISS RE ASIA PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- SWISS RE LIFE & HEALTH AUSTRALIA LIMITED Sydney Australia
- Swiss Re International Se Luxembourg Luxemburg
- Swiss Re Europe S.A. Luxembourg Luxemburg
- Swiss RE Life & Health America Inc. Armonk USA
- Pecan RE Inc. Burlington USA
- PT. FWD INSURANCE INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- Swiss RE Alternative Assets LLC New York USA
- SWISS RE EUROPE S.A. Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- SWISS RE MANAGEMENT AG Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- IPTIQ GROUP HOLDING AG Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- SWISS RE CORPORATE SOLUTIONS BRASIL SEGUROS SA São Paulo Brazil
- Texasre Life Insurance Company Stamford USA
- SWISS RE INTERNATIONAL SE UK BRANCH Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Swiss Brokers México Intermediario de Reaseguro S.A. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Mexico
- SWISS RE AUSTRALIA LTD Sydney Australia
- SAN UP S.A. Ciudad del Libertador General San Martín Argentina
- Swiss RE Investors Inc New York USA
- G E Reinsurance Corporation Chicago USA
- IPTIQ LIFE S.A. Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Swiss RE America Holding Corp Armonk USA
- Swiss RE Financial Services Corporation New York USA
- North American Elite Insurance Company Manchester USA
- FWD LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION Taguig City Philippines
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Canada Toronto Canada
- Swiss RE Management (us) Corporation Kansas City USA
- Swiss RE America Holding Corporation Fort Wayne USA
- Swiss RE Corporate Solutions Premier Insurance Corporation Kansas City USA
- Swiss Re Life & Health Canada Toronto Canada
- SWISS RE CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- SWISS PILLAR INVESTMENTS UK LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Swiss RE Corporate Solutions Capacity Insurance Corporation Kansas City USA
- iptiQ Life S.A. Luxembourg Luxemburg
- Swiss Brokers México S.A. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Mexico
- SWISS REINSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED Mumbai India
- Swiss-AM Reassurance Company Armonk USA
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Limited Mumbai India
Buy information from all companies owned by Swiss Re
Swiss Re’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Swiss Re is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Swiss Re? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.