Murata Manufacturing is a Japanese electronics company known for its innovative components and solutions in areas like capacitors, sensors, and electronic modules, contributing to the advancement of technology and various industries. Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a Japanese electronic components manufacturer with its headquarters located in Nagaokakyo, Kyoto, Japan.
How to use Business Intelligence from Murata Manufacturing
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Murata Manufacturing. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Murata Manufacturing or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Murata Manufacturing Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Murata Manufacturing’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as demand for electronic components in various industries, global economic conditions, and its ability to innovate and meet market needs with its product offerings, it has reported 16.28 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Murata Manufacturing to stay profitable is the need to continually invest in research and development to maintain a competitive edge in the rapidly evolving electronics industry. Murata Manufacturing has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.83 billion U.S. dollars.
- Murata Manufacturing’s assets typically include a wide range of financial assets, such as cash, investments, and receivables, as well as physical assets like manufacturing facilities and equipment, which collectively form its balance sheet. Murata Manufacturing has reported 23.07 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Murata Manufacturing’s market value in the electronics market is determined by the price of its publicly traded shares, which fluctuate based on supply and demand dynamics in the stock market, reflecting investors’ perceptions of the company’s performance and future prospects. Murata Manufacturing current market value is 38.94 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Murata Manufacturing or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Murata Manufacturing
Murata Manufacturing has 216 subsidiaries in 20 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Murata Manufacturing are based in Japan (132 companies). Second is United States of America with 32 companies in Murata Manufacturing’s control (15%). Murata Manufacturing also owns many companies in India : 9. These three countries combined are home to 50% of all companies that are owned by Murata Manufacturing.
Company information with group structure from Murata Manufacturing or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Murata Manufacturing
- MURATA MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. Nagaokakyo Japan
- WUXI MURATA ELECTRONICS CO. LTD. Wuxi China
- Murata Energy Device Wuxi Co. Ltd. Wuxi China
- PHILIPPINE MANUFACTURING CO. OF MURATA INC. Tanauan Philippines
- TOHOKU MURATA MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. Koriyama Japan
- MURATA ELECTRONICS SINGAPORE (PTE) LTD Singapore Singapore
- Murata Electronics North America Inc. Smyrna USA
- SAITAMA MURATA MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. Tsurugashima Japan
- MURATA ELECTRONICS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Jedok Malaysia
- Murata Electronics Oy Vanda Finland
- SABAE MURATA MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. Sabae Japan
- KOMORO MURATA MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. Komoro Japan
- TOME MURATA MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD. Tome Japan
- ANAMIZU MURATA MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. Hosu-Gun Japan
- Psemi Corporation San Diego USA
- HAKUI MURATA MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. Hakui Japan
- Dongguan Murata Electronics Co. Ltd. Dongguan China
- HIMI MURATA MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. Himi Japan
- TAIWAN MURATA ELECTRONICS CO. LTD. Taichung City Taiwan
- Murata Power Solutions Inc. Westborough USA
- Murata Elektronik GmbH Nürnberg Germany
- THAI MURATA ELECTRONICS TRADING LIMITED Bang Rak Thailand
- Zhuhai Murata Electronics Co. Ltd. Zhuhai China
- TOKO ELECTRONIC (SARAWAK) SENDIRIAN BERHAD Kuching Malaysia
- ASUWA MURATA MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. Fukui Japan
- MURATA POWER SOLUTIONS (MILTON KEYNES) LIMITED Crownhill UnitedKingdom
- MURATA POWER SOLUTIONS (CELAB) LIMITED Whitehill UnitedKingdom
- MURATA EKO CO. LTD. Nagaokakyo Japan
- Rf Monolithics Inc. Carrollton USA
- Resonant Inc. San Mateo USA
- MURATA ELECTRONICS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Chennai India
- NCL HOLDINGS LIMITED Crownhill UnitedKingdom
- MURATA VIOS PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- MIRAISENS INC. Yokohama Japan
- MURATA POWER SOLUTIONS (HONG KONG) LIMITED Quarry Bay HongKong
- TOKO ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED Kwun Tong District HongKong
- Murata Electronics Trading México S.A. de C.V. Zapopan Mexico
- Korea Murata Electronics Co. Ltd. Seoul SouthKorea
- HONG KONG MURATA ELECTRONICS COMPANY LIMITED Mong Kok HongKong
- MURATA ELECTRONICS PHILIPPINES INC Santa Rosa Philippines
- MURATA SOFTWARE CO. LTD. Yokohama Japan
- PSEMI CORPORATION Chennai India
- MURATA ELECTRONICS SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED Chennai India
- MURATA INTEGRATED PASSIVE SOLUTIONS Caen France
- MURATA SHIZUKI FC SOLUTIONS CO. LTD. Ogachi-Gun Japan
- MURATA COSMOS K.K. Nagaokakyo Japan
- PIECLEX CO. LTD. Yasu Japan
- MURATA LAND & BUILDING CO. LTD. Nagaokakyo Japan
- Eta Wireless Inc. Cambridge USA
- PSEMI CORPORATION Moorgate UnitedKingdom
Buy information from all companies owned by Murata Manufacturing
Murata Manufacturing’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Murata Manufacturing is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Murata Manufacturing? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.