TJX Companies is a leading off-price retailer, known for operating popular brands such as T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods, offering discounted fashion and home goods. TJX Companies is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from TJX Companies
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from TJX Companies. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to TJX Companies or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
TJX Companies Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: TJX Companies’ revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as consumer spending, inventory management, merchandise offerings, store locations, and economic conditions, as well as its ability to offer discounted and appealing fashion and home goods to customers, it has reported 48.55 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for TJX Companies to stay profitable is effectively managing inventory turnover and merchandise assortment to continuously offer appealing discounted products while adapting to changing consumer preferences and market dynamics. TJX Companies has historically maintained a considerable net income of 3.28 billion U.S. dollars.
- TJX Companies’ assets include a vast network of retail stores, distribution centers, a diverse range of merchandise, a strong supply chain infrastructure, brand portfolios, and a loyal customer base. TJX Companies has reported 28.46 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- TJX Companies’ market value in the retailer market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, store sales and expansion, inventory management, competition, consumer sentiment, and investor confidence, collectively influencing its stock price if publicly traded or its overall valuation if privately held. TJX Companies current market value is 73.7 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from TJX Companies or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by TJX Companies
TJX Companies has 4,306 subsidiaries in 14 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by TJX Companies are based in United States of America (3,522 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 376 companies in TJX Companies control (9%). TJX Companies also owns many companies in Canada : 346. These three countries combined are home to 99% of all companies that are owned by TJX Companies.
Company information with group structure from TJX Companies or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by TJX Companies
- TJX Companies Inc. The Framingham USA
- Marmaxx Operating Corp. Framingham USA
- Winners Merchants International L.P. Mississauga Canada
- Marshalls of Ma Inc. Framingham USA
- TJX AUSTRALIA HOLDING COMPANY PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- TJX AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- T.J. Maxx of Ca LLC Framingham USA
- Concord Buying Group Inc. Framingham USA
- N B C Fifth Realty Corp Framingham USA
- Homegoods Inc. Framingham USA
- WMI-99 Holding Company Mississauga Canada
- N B C Fourth Realty Corp Framingham USA
- Sierra Trading Post Inc. Framingham USA
- N B C Apparel Inc Framingham USA
- TJX EUROPE BUYING LIMITED Watford UnitedKingdom
- NBC FASHION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- TK MAXX Watford UnitedKingdom
- Newton Buying Corp. Framingham USA
- Mar Maxx Group Framingham USA
- TJX AUSTRIA MANAGEMENT LIMITED Watford UnitedKingdom
- TJX EUROPE LIMITED Watford UnitedKingdom
- New York Department Stores De Puerto Rico Inc. Framingham USA
- TJX EUROPE BUYING (POLSKA) LIMITED Watford UnitedKingdom
- TJX Incentive Sales Inc. Framingham USA
- TJX EUROPE BUYING (DEUTSCHLAND) LIMITED Watford UnitedKingdom
- T.J. Maxx of Il LLC Framingham USA
- Marshalls of Il LLC Framingham USA
- NBC EUROPE LTD. Watford UnitedKingdom
- TJX EUROPE BUYING GROUP LIMITED Watford UnitedKingdom
- TJX VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED Hồ Chí Minh Vietnam
- Marshalls of Ca LLC Framingham USA
- TJX AUSTRALIA MERCHANTS PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- NBC Second Realty Corp. Framingham USA
- Marshalls Woburn Merchants Inc. Framingham USA
- Marshalls of Nevada Inc. North Las Vegas USA
- Newton Buying Imports Inc. Framingham USA
- TJX Digital Inc. Framingham USA
- NBC Holding Inc. Framingham USA
- NBC HONG KONG MERCHANTS LIMITED Kwun Tong District HongKong
- Marshalls of Richfield Mn. Inc. Framingham USA
- NBC Fourth Realty Corp. Framingham USA
- NBC Manager LLC Framingham USA
- NBC Merchants Inc Framingham USA
- Marshalls Region 4 Office Itasca USA
- Atlanta Marshalls Merchants Inc Framingham USA
- Marshalls of Beacon Va. Inc. Framingham USA
- TJX EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION SP Z O O Warszawa Poland
- Marshalls Bridgewater Merchants Inc. Framingham USA
- TJX UK PROPERTY LIMITED Watford UnitedKingdom
- Homegoods Ohio Merchants LLC Framingham USA
Buy information from all companies owned by TJX Companies
TJX Companies company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by TJX Companies is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of TJX Companies? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.