Stryker is a global medical technology company that specializes in the development and manufacturing of medical equipment and orthopedic devices. Stryker is headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Stryker
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Stryker. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Stryker or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Stryker Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Stryker’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the global demand for medical equipment and orthopedic devices, innovations in healthcare technology, and the success of its marketing and sales efforts, it has reported 17.11 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: Stryker’s most significant challenge in maintaining profitability is effectively navigating the complex regulatory landscape in the healthcare industry, which includes compliance, approvals, and changing healthcare policies. Stryker has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.99 billion U.S. dollars.
- Stryker’s assets include a wide array of medical equipment, orthopedic devices, intellectual property, manufacturing facilities, research and development investments, and a global network of subsidiaries and distribution channels. Stryker has reported 34.63 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Stryker’s market value in the technology market is determined by the collective valuation of its outstanding shares of stock, influenced by its financial performance, the technological advancements in the healthcare sector, and investor sentiment within the medical technology industry. Stryker current market value is 93.79 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Stryker or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Stryker
Stryker has 364 subsidiaries in 30 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Stryker are based in United States of America (249 companies). Second is India with 24 companies in Stryker’s control (7%). Stryker also owns many companies in China : 17. These three countries combined are home to 80% of all companies that are owned by Stryker.
Company information with group structure from Stryker or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Stryker
- Stryker Corporation Portage USA
- HOWMEDICA INTERNATIONAL S. DE R.L. Limerick Ireland
- Stryker Far East Inc. Portage USA
- Howmedica Osteonics Corp. Mahwah USA
- Physio-Control Inc. Redmond USA
- Wright Medical Technology Inc. Memphis USA
- STRYKER GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY CENTER PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- STRYKER AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Stryker Sustainability Solutions Inc. Tempe USA
- Wright Medical Group Inc. Memphis USA
- Stryker Puerto Rico Limited Arroyo USA
- Vocera Communications Inc. San Jose USA
- Sage Products LLC Cary USA
- Trauson (China) Medical Instrument Co. Ltd. Changzhou China
- K2m Group Holdings Inc. Leesburg USA
- Stryker (Shanghai) Healthcare Products Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Stryker Australia LLC Portage USA
- Mako Surgical Corp. Plantation USA
- STRYKER CHINA LIMITED Tai Koo Shing HongKong
- STRYKER INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- Solana Surgical LLC Memphis USA
- Entellus Medical Inc. Plymouth USA
- Stryker Corporation (Chile) y Compañia Limitada Santiago Chile
- HEARTSINE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED Sydenham Intake UnitedKingdom
- Orthovita Inc. Philadelphia USA
- Orthopro L.L.C. Salt Lake City USA
- Changzhou Orthmed Medical Instrument Co. Ltd. Changzhou China
- Stryker Corporation Mahwah USA
- Stryker Canada LP Hamilton Canada
- Biomimetic Therapeutics LLC Franklin USA
- Berchtold Corporation Flower Mound USA
- Invuity Inc. San Francisco USA
- Extension LLC Fort Wayne USA
- Jiangsu Chuangyi Medical Equipment Co. Ltd. Changzhou China
- Stryker Communications Inc. Portage USA
- K2m Inc. Leesburg USA
- STRYKER MAURITIUS HOLDING LIMITED Port Louis Mauritius
- Waterloo Bedding Company Limited Kitchener Canada
- Stryker (Suzhou) Medical Technology Co. Ltd. Suzhou China
- TORNIER PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- 1767388 Ontario Inc London Canada
- Orthosensor Inc. Dania Beach USA
- Mobius Imaging LLC Shirley USA
- TSO3 Inc Québec Canada
- Stryker Sales LLC Portage USA
- STRYKER COLOMBIA SAS Bogotá Colombia
- TMJ Solutions LLC Ventura USA
- Sage Products Holdings II LLC Cary USA
- Gauss Surgical Inc. Menlo Park USA
- Gauss Surgical Inc. Los Altos USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Stryker
Stryker’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Stryker is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Stryker? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.