Kubota Corporation is a Japanese multinational company specializing in agricultural machinery, construction equipment, and industrial engines, contributing to the global agricultural and construction industries. Kubota Corporation is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
How to use Business Intelligence from Kubota
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Kubota. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Kubota or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Kubota Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Kubota’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the demand for its agricultural machinery, construction equipment, and industrial engines, which is closely tied to global construction and agriculture trends, economic conditions, and infrastructure development, it has reported 19.99 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Kubota to stay profitable is effectively managing the cyclical nature of the construction and agricultural industries, adapting to changing market conditions, and maintaining competitive pricing and product innovation. Kubota has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.6 billion U.S. dollars.
- Kubota’s assets include manufacturing facilities for agricultural machinery and construction equipment, a portfolio of industrial engines, intellectual property related to its machinery and technologies, a global network of dealers and distributors, and a skilled workforce, supporting its operations in the construction and agriculture sectors. Kubota has reported 32.77 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Kubota’s market value in the multinational market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, influenced by factors such as the company’s financial performance, demand for its agricultural machinery and construction equipment, global construction and agriculture trends, and investor sentiment related to the multinational and heavy equipment sectors. Kubota current market value is 21.19 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Kubota or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Kubota
Kubota has 911 subsidiaries in 33 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Kubota are based in Japan (728 companies). Second is United States of America with 37 companies in Kubota’s control (4%). Kubota also owns many companies in India : 20. These three countries combined are home to 86% of all companies that are owned by Kubota.
Company information with group structure from Kubota or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Kubota
- KUBOTA CORPORATION Osaka Japan
- Kubota North America Corporation Grapevine USA
- SIAM KUBOTA CORPORATION COMPANY LIMITED Khlong Luang Thailand
- Kubota Manufacturing of America Corporation Gainesville USA
- Kubota Agricultural Machinery (Suzhou) Co. Ltd. Suzhou China
- Great Plains Manufacturing Incorporated Salina USA
- Kubota Industrial Equipment Corporation Jefferson USA
- Kverneland Group Operations Norway AS Kleppe Norway
- Kverneland AS Kleppe Norway
- Kubota Tractor Corporation Grapevine USA
- KUBOTA AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Chennai India
- SIAM KUBOTA LEASING COMPANY LIMITED Khlong Luang Thailand
- Kubota Materials Canada Corporation Orillia Canada
- KUBOTA EUROPE Argenteuil France
- PT. KUBOTA INDONESIA Kota Semarang Indonesia
- KUBOTA (U.K.) LIMITED Thame UnitedKingdom
- NIHON PLASTIC KOGYO K.K. Komaki Japan
- ESCORTS KUBOTA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Faridabad India
- KUBOTA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- SIAM KUBOTA METAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED Phanom Sarakham Thailand
- KUBOTA CORPORATION New Delhi India
- KUBOTA ENGINE (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Phanom Sarakham Thailand
- KUBOTA ENGINE JAPAN CORPORATION Osaka Japan
- KUBOTA MACHINERY TRADING CO. LTD. Osaka Japan
- Kubota Engine (Wuxi) Co. Ltd. Wuxi China
- KYUSHU KUBOTA KASEI K.K. Iizuka Japan
- KVERNELAND GROUP UK LIMITED Sutton Manor UnitedKingdom
- KUBOTA MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Subang Hi-Tech Malaysia
- KUBOTA PRECISION MACHINERY (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Si Racha Thailand
- KUBOTA VIETNAM CO. LTD Thới Hòa Vietnam
- Kubota Canada Ltd. Pickering Canada
- Kubota Credit Corporation U.S.A. Grapevine USA
- KUBOTA MEMBRANE CO. LTD. Yao Japan
- Kubota China Holdings Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- WATER TECHNOLOGY INC. Amagasaki Japan
- Great Plains Logistics Inc. Salina USA
- Kverneland Group Soest Gmbh Utlandet Norway
- PULVERIZADORES FEDE SL Cheste Spain
- ROC SRL Poggio Torriana Italy
- Kubota Engine America Corporation Lincolnshire USA
- SIAM KUBOTA CORPORATION CO. LIMITED Chennai India
- FUMOTO SANGYO K.K. Osaka Japan
- KUBOTA KASUI VIETNAM CO. LTD Dĩ An Vietnam
- Shin Taiwan Kubota Co. Ltd. Daliao District Taiwan
- Great Plains Trucking Inc. Salina USA
- ROUTREK NETWORKS INC. Kawasaki Japan
- ACCOUNTS MANAGEMENT AND SOLUTIONS COMPANY LIMITED Lak Si Thailand
- KUBOTA RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ASIA COMPANY LIMITED Khlong Luang Thailand
- KUBOTA MEMBRANE EUROPE LIMITED Shepherd’s Bush UnitedKingdom
- KUBOTA Engine (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
Buy information from all companies owned by Kubota
Kubota’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Kubota is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Kubota? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.