Volkswagen, often abbreviated as VW, is a prominent German automotive manufacturer known for producing a wide range of cars and vehicles. Founded in 1937, Volkswagen is recognized for its iconic Beetle and has since become one of the world’s leading automakers, offering various models and a strong presence in the global automotive industry. Volkswagen Group, the parent company of Volkswagen, is headquartered in Wolfsburg, Germany.
How to use Business Intelligence from Volkswagen
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Volkswagen. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Volkswagen or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Volkswagen Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Volkswagen’s revenue is primarily influenced by vehicle sales, global economic conditions, consumer demand for automobiles, and fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, it has reported 295.73 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Volkswagen to stay profitable is navigating the transition to electric and autonomous vehicles while managing the associated research, development, and production costs. Volkswagen has historically maintained a considerable net income of 17.54 billion U.S. dollars.
- Volkswagen’s assets typically include a diverse portfolio of physical assets such as manufacturing plants, vehicles, real estate, as well as financial assets like investments and cash holdings. Volkswagen has reported 638.26 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Volkswagen’s market value in the automotive market is determined by multiplying the company’s stock price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting the collective valuation placed on the company by investors. Volkswagen current market value is 82.4 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Volkswagen or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Volkswagen
Volkswagen has 3401 subsidiaries in 79 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Volkswagen are based in France (880 companies). Second is United States of America with 244 companies in Volkswagen’s control (7%). Volkswagen also owns many companies in Italy : 204. These three countries combined are home to 37% of all companies that are owned by Volkswagen.
Company information with group structure from Volkswagen or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Volkswagen
- VOLKSWAGEN AG Wolfsburg Germany
- AUDI AG Ingolstadt Germany
- SCANIA CV AKTIEBOLAG Bolbeck Park UnitedKingdom
- Volkswagen do Brasil Industria de Veiculos Automotores São Bernardo do Campo Brazil
- Volkswagen de México S.A. de C.V. Cuautlancingo Mexico
- Navistar International Corporation Lisle USA
- Traton US Inc. Pompano Beach USA
- Audi México S.A. de C.V. San José Chiapa Mexico
- Porsche Cars North America Inc. Atlanta USA
- Volkswagen Automatic Transmission (Tianjin) Co. Ltd. Tianjin China
- PARK WARD & CO.LIMITED Butley Town UnitedKingdom
- Volkswagen Automatic Transmission (Dalian) Co. Ltd. Dalian China
- MAHAG Automobilhandel und Service GmbH & Co. oHG Munich Germany
- VOLKSWAGEN BANK GMBH Bradville UnitedKingdom
- MAHAG GmbH Munich Germany
- Shanghai Volkswagen Powertrain Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Navistar Inc. Lisle USA
- Volkswagen Group Services México S.A. de C.V. Cuautlancingo Mexico
- diconium digital GmbH Stuttgart Germany
- Vw Credit Inc. Herndon USA
- Volkswagen (China) Investment Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Ic Bus LLC Conway USA
- Ic Bus of Oklahoma LLC Tulsa USA
- SCANIA FRANCE Angers France
- VOLKSWAGEN SERVICOS São Paulo Brazil
- Volkswagen Faw Platform Co. Ltd. Changchun China
- VOLKSWAGEN GROUP FRANCE Villers-Cotterêts France
- VOLKSWAGEN GROUP JAPAN KK Toyohashi Japan
- Navistar Component Holdings LLC Indianapolis USA
- MAN ENERGY SOLUTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- Volkswagen (Anhui) Co. Ltd. Hefei China
- VOLKSWAGEN PARTICIPACOES São Paulo Brazil
- Scania Chile S.A. Santiago Chile
- PORSCHE RETAIL GROUP LIMITED Calcot UnitedKingdom
- Porsche Werkzeugbau GmbH Schwarzenberg/Erzgebirge Germany
- DUCATI MOTOR (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Pluak Daeng Thailand
- PORSCHE CARS GREAT BRITAIN LIMITED Calcot UnitedKingdom
- BONALDI MOTORI SPA Bergamo Italy
- PORSCHE ITALIA SPA Padova Italy
- EUROCAR ITALIA SRL Udine Italy
- Volkswagen Group Sverige AB Södertälje Sweden
- Porsche Versicherungs Aktiengesellschaft Salzburg Austria
- Volkswagen Pon Financial Services B.V. Amersfoort Netherlands
- Lease+Balans B.V. Amersfoort Netherlands
- Scania del Perú S.A. Lima Peru
- Volkswagen Credit Leasing Ltd Auburn Hills USA
- Navistar Diesel of Alabama LLC Huntsville USA
- VOLKSWAGEN FINANCIAL SERVICES (UK) LIMITED Great Linford UnitedKingdom
- Lm Transportes Interestaduais Servicos e Comercio S/A Salvador Brazil
- Porsche (Shanghai) Commercial Service Company Ltd. Shanghai China
Buy information from all companies owned by Volkswagen
Volkswagen’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Volkswagen is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Volkswagen? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.