VINCI is a global concessions and construction company headquartered in France, specializing in infrastructure, energy, and construction projects. VINCI is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France.
How to use Business Intelligence from VINCI
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from VINCI. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to VINCI or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
VINCI Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: VINCI’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as infrastructure projects, construction contracts, concessions for toll roads and airports, and economic conditions in the regions where it operates, it has reported 59.08 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for VINCI to stay profitable is effectively managing the complexity and risks associated with large-scale infrastructure projects and maintaining a healthy balance between construction and concession activities. VINCI has historically maintained a considerable net income of 3.07 billion U.S. dollars.
- VINCI’s assets encompass a wide range of physical infrastructure assets, including roads, bridges, airports, energy facilities, and construction equipment, as well as financial assets and investments related to its concessions and construction activities. VINCI has reported 113.75 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- VINCI’s market value in the construction market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, which is calculated by multiplying the current stock price by the number of outstanding shares. VINCI current market value is 56.87 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from VINCI or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by VINCI
VINCI has 7,051 subsidiaries in 101 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by VINCI are based in France (3,567 companies). Second is Spain with 1,203 companies in VINCI’s control (17%). VINCI also owns many companies in Germany : 740. These three countries combined are home to 97% of all companies that are owned by VINCI.
Company information with group structure from VINCI or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by VINCI
- ETAVIS Elettro-Impianti SA Lugano Switzerland
- Axians Schweiz AG Ittigen Switzerland
- VINCI Energies Schweiz AG Zurich Switzerland
- JOMOS Brandschutz AG Balsthal Switzerland
- GATWICK AIRPORT FINANCE PLC Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- EUROVIA Verkehrsbau GmbH Berlin Germany
- The Hubbard Group Inc Winter Park USA
- VINCI CONSTRUCTION AUSTRALASIA PTY LTD Brisbane Australia
- SPIECAPAG Nanterre France
- AXIANS ICT Austria GmbH Linz Austria
- ENTREPRISE PETIT Chevilly-Larue France
- FREYSSINET AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- ELECTRONIC TRAFIC SA Xirivella Spain
- VINCI CONSTRUCTION TERRASSEMENT GRANDS PROJETS Nanterre France
- SOGEA SUD OUEST HYDRAULIQUE Pessac France
- SOGEA RHONE-ALPES Villeurbanne France
- Carmacks Enterprises Ltd Nisku Canada
- Control y Montajes Industriales de México S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Soletanche Bachy Perú S.A.C. Lima Peru
- ENTREPRISE BOURDARIOS Toulouse France
- SOGEA NORD OUEST TRAVAUX PUBLICS Le Petit-Quevilly France
- FREYSSINET STRUCTURAL REPAIRS (PTY) LTD Vanderbijlpark South Africa
- SOGEA NORD OUEST Rouen France
- EUROVIA MANAGEMENT ESPAÑA SL. Madrid Spain
- GTM GUADELOUPE Petit-Bourg France
- POWERTEAM ELECTRICAL SERVICES (UK) LIMITED Sydenham Intake UnitedKingdom
- ACTEMIUM UK LIMITED Chelmsley Wood UnitedKingdom
- GRANIOU AZUR Vitrolles France
- VIAFRANCE NORMANDIE Val-de-Reuil France
- BSG CONSTRUCTION (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Actemium Cegelec Corporation Moon USA
- EUROVIA STR Dunkerque France
- SDEL VIDEO TELECOM Saint-Denis France
- SANTERNE CENTRE EST TELECOMMUNICATIONS La Talaudière France
- CEGELEC DAUPHINE Échirolles France
- FREYSSINET INTERNATIONAL ET COMPAGNIE Rueil-Malmaison France
- URBAT PROMOTION Montpellier France
- SOIL ENGINEERING GEOSERVICES LIMITED Holbeck UnitedKingdom
- SOLUMAT ILE-DE-FRANCE Marolles-en-Hurepoix France
- SOC TRAVAUX ROUTES FRANCILIENNE Boissy-le-Cutté France
- Midasco LLC Annapolis USA
- VCGP SUCCURSALE MAROC Dar El Beïda Morocco
- Satom Cameroun S A Douala Cameroon
- SOGEA MAROC Ain Attig Morocco
- CONTROL Y MONTAJES INDUSTRIALES Tanger Morocco
- VERMOT Gilley France
- SIXENSE MONITORING Nanterre France
- Eurovia Quebec Grands Projets Inc Boucherville Canada
- Freyssinet Tierra Armada Peru S.A.C. Lima Peru
- TUNZINI SUD-OUEST Plaisance-du-Touch France
Buy information from all companies owned by VINCI
VINCI’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by VINCI is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of VINCI? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.