Sumitomo Chemical is a Japanese chemical company that operates globally, engaging in diverse business segments such as petrochemicals, energy and functional materials, IT-related chemicals, health and crop sciences, and pharmaceuticals. The company is known for its innovation in chemical and technology solutions across various industries. Sumitomo Chemical is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
How to use Business Intelligence from Sumitomo Chemical
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Sumitomo Chemical. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Sumitomo Chemical or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Sumitomo Chemical Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Sumitomo Chemical’s revenue is influenced by factors such as global demand for petrochemicals, agricultural products, and electronic materials, as well as market conditions, innovation in research and development, and economic trends, it has reported 24.41 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: Sumitomo Chemical’s biggest challenge to stay profitable may be navigating the dynamic and competitive nature of global markets, ensuring efficient supply chain management, and adapting to changes in economic conditions and industry trends. Sumitomo Chemical has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.44 billion U.S. dollars.
- Sumitomo Chemical’s assets include a diverse portfolio of petrochemical and chemical production facilities, research and development capabilities, intellectual property, as well as investments in subsidiaries and joint ventures across various industries such as health and crop sciences, IT-related chemicals, and pharmaceuticals. Sumitomo Chemical has reported 36.73 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Sumitomo Chemical’s market value in the chemical market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, earnings, growth potential, market share, and investor perceptions, all of which contribute to the company’s overall valuation in the stock market. Sumitomo Chemical current market value is 7.08 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Sumitomo Chemical or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Sumitomo Chemical
Sumitomo Chemical has 550 subsidiaries in 28 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Sumitomo Chemical are based in Japan (385 companies). Second is United States of America with 54 companies in Sumitomo Chemical’s control (10%). Sumitomo Chemical also owns many companies in China : 28. These three countries combined are home to 85% of all companies that are owned by Sumitomo Chemical.
Company information with group structure from Sumitomo Chemical or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Sumitomo Chemical
- SUMITOMO CHEMICAL COMPANY LIMITED Chuo-Ku Japan
- SUMITOMO PHARMA CO. LTD. Osaka Japan
- SUMIKA ELECTRONIC MATERIALS (WUXI) CO. LTD. Wuxi China
- SUMIKA ELECTRONIC MATERIALS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED Phù Chẩn Vietnam
- NIPPON A&L INC. Osaka Japan
- TAOKA CHEMICAL COMPANY LIMITED Osaka Japan
- SINGAPORE METHYL METHACRYLATE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- SUMIKA AGROTECH CO. LTD. Osaka Japan
- TANAKA CHEMICAL CORPORATION Fukui Japan
- Sumika Electronic Materials (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- SUMIKA POLYMER COMPOUNDS (UK) LTD Havant UnitedKingdom
- SUMIKA POLYMER COMPOUNDS (EUROPE) LTD Havant UnitedKingdom
- SUMITOMO CHEMICAL AGRO EUROPE S.A.S. Saint-Didier-au-Mont-d’Or France
- SUMITOMO PHARMA PROMO CO. LTD. Suita Japan
- CAMBRIDGE DISPLAY TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Huntingdon UnitedKingdom
- SSLM Co. Ltd. Daegu SouthKorea
- SUMITOMO CHEMICAL GARDEN PRODUCTS INC. Chuo-Ku Japan
- I-AGRI CORP. Tsuchiura Japan
- SN KASEI INC. Niihama Japan
- SUMIPEX TECHSHEET CO. LTD. Nanzi District Taiwan
- Valent Biosciences LLC Libertyville USA
- McLaughlin Gormley King Company Brooklyn Park USA
- SUMIKA PLASTECH COMPANY.LIMITED Chuo-Ku Japan
- Sumitomo Chemical Chile S.A. Santiago Chile
- THE POLYOLEFIN COMPANY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- TAOKA CHEMICAL ANALYSIS CENTER CO. LTD. Osaka Japan
- NIHON OXIRANE CO. LTD. Chuo-Ku Japan
- ECCL INVESTMENTS AND FINANCE LIMITED Mumbai India
- SUMIKA ASSEMBLY TECHNO CO LTD. Niihama Japan
- Sumika Polymers North America LLC Farmington Hills USA
- SUMIKA FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED. Chuo-Ku Japan
- DAIYA BELL TREE FOODS K.K. Sambu-Gun Japan
- COLOR COSMO COMPANY LIMITED Osaka Japan
- SLC UNYU HIGASHI NIHON K.K. Ichihara Japan
- SMP DISTRIBUTION SERVICE CO. LTD. Kobe Japan
- SUMITOMO CHEMICAL ARGENTINA S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- PHILAGRO FRANCE Saint-Didier-au-Mont-d’Or France
- Shanghai Laifute Daily Chemical Product Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Sumika Electronic Materials (Hefei) Co. Ltd. Hefei China
- Dalian Sumika Jingang Chemicals Co. Ltd. Dalian China
- SUMIKA CHEMTEX CO. LTD. Osaka Japan
- COCOWORK CO. LTD. Osaka Japan
- IZUMI TECHNO LIMITED Ichihara Japan
- JAPAN MMA MONOMER CO. Chuo-Ku Japan
- SUMIKA REDEL CO. LTD. Chuo-Ku Japan
- SUMITOMO Chemistry(Shanghai)Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Sumika Polymers México S. de R.L. de C.V. Zapopan Mexico
- SUMITOMO CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Sumika Analysis & Evaluation Service (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Sumika Plastics and Chemicals Trading (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
Buy information from all companies owned by Sumitomo Chemical
Sumitomo Chemical’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Sumitomo Chemical is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Sumitomo Chemical? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.