Storebrand is a leading financial services company in Norway, specializing in sustainable investments, insurance, and pensions. Known for its commitment to responsible business practices, Storebrand focuses on environmentally friendly and socially responsible financial solutions.
How to use Business Intelligence from Storebrand
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Storebrand. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Storebrand or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Storebrand Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Storebrand’s revenue is primarily influenced by the performance of its investment portfolios, insurance premiums, and pension products in the financial markets. In previous years, it has reported 13.77 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: Storebrand’s biggest challenge to stay profitable lies in effectively navigating economic fluctuations and market uncertainties that impact the performance of its investment and financial products. Storebrand has historically maintained a considerable net income of 363.2 million U.S. dollars.
- Storebrand’s assets include a diversified portfolio of investments, insurance policies, and pension funds, with a focus on sustainable and responsible financial instruments. Storebrand has reported 87.86 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Storebrand’s market value in the investment market is determined by the collective valuation of its publicly traded stocks, reflecting investor perceptions of the company’s financial health, growth prospects, and overall market conditions. Storebrand’s current market value is 4.54 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Storebrand or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Storebrand
Storebrand has 123 subsidiaries in 5 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Storebrand are based in Norway (105 companies). Second is Finland with 10 companies in Storebrand’s control (8%). Storebrand also owns 5 companies in Sweden.
Company information with group structure from Storebrand or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 5 companies owned by Storebrand
- Storebrand Bank ASA Sandvika Viken
- Storebrand ASA Sandvika Viken
- Storebrand Eiendomsfond Invest AS Sandvika Viken
- Storebrand Eiendom Vekst AS Sandvika Viken
- Storebrand Eiendom Utvikling AS Sandvika Viken
Buy information from all companies owned by Storebrand
Storebrand’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Storebrand is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Storebrand? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.