Allstate is a major American insurance company providing a range of insurance products and financial services to customers across the United States. Allstate Corporation is headquartered in Northfield Township, Illinois, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Allstate
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Allstate. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Allstate or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Allstate Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Allstate’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as insurance premiums from policyholders, investment returns on its portfolio, the frequency and severity of insurance claims, and its ability to attract and retain customers, it has reported 50.59 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Allstate to stay profitable is effectively managing and pricing insurance risks to maintain a balance between collecting premiums and paying out claims, especially in the face of unexpected events and natural disasters. Allstate has historically maintained a considerable net income of 5.69 billion U.S. dollars.
- Allstate’s assets include a diversified portfolio of investments, such as bonds and equities, as well as real estate holdings, cash and cash equivalents, insurance policy reserves, and a network of branch offices and digital infrastructure. Allstate has reported 90.66 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Allstate’s market value in the insurance market is determined by assessing its financial performance, including underwriting profitability, investment returns, risk management practices, the competitive landscape, and investor confidence in the company’s ability to manage insurance risks effectively. Allstate current market value is 36.45 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Allstate or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Allstate
Allstate has 891 subsidiaries in 12 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Allstate are based in United States of America (733 companies). Second is Canada with 135 companies in Allstate’s control (15%). Allstate also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 5. These three countries combined are home to 98% of all companies that are owned by Allstate.
Company information with group structure from Allstate or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Allstate
- The Allstate Corporation Northbrook USA
- National General Holdings Corp. New York USA
- Allstate Indemnity Co Northbrook USA
- Qbe First Insurance Agency Inc. Atlanta USA
- American Heritage Life Insurance Co Inc Jacksonville USA
- Safe Auto Insurance Group Inc. Columbus USA
- Qbe First Property Tax Solutions LLC Atlanta USA
- Allstate Non-Insurance Holdings Inc. Northbrook USA
- Safe Auto Insurance Company Columbus USA
- National General Insurance Company Hazelwood USA
- Answer Financial Inc. Encino USA
- Allstate Financial Services LLC Lincoln USA
- Direct Insurance Company Nashville USA
- Century-National Insurance Company Van Nuys USA
- Northbrook Services Inc Wheeling USA
- Squaretrade Inc. Brisbane USA
- Arity LLC Chicago USA
- Assigned Risk Solutions Ltd. Saddle Brook USA
- National Farmers Union Property & Casualty Company Greenwood Village USA
- National Farmers Union Standard Insurance Company Aurora USA
- Elara Holdings Inc. Nashville USA
- Standard Underwriters Co Springfield USA
- National General Premier Insurance Company New York USA
- Standard Mutual Insurance Co (inc) Springfield USA
- Right Choice Insurance Agency Inc. Nashville USA
- Pembridge Insurance Company Markham Canada
- Allstate Texas Lloyd’s Inc. Irving USA
- Allstate North American Insurance Company Northbrook USA
- Allstate Fire and Casualty Insurance Company Northbrook USA
- Icracked Inc. Redwood City USA
- Esurance Holdings Inc. Rocklin USA
- Allstate Bank Inc Vernon Hills USA
- Ngls Insurance Services Inc. Mesa USA
- Association of Independent Beverage Distributors LLC New York USA
- Health Network Group LLC West Palm Beach USA
- ABC Agency Network of Texas LLC Lewisville USA
- Direct General Consumer Products Inc. Nashville USA
- First Colonial Insurance Company Jacksonville USA
- Allstate County Mutual Insurance Company Northbrook USA
- Velapoint LLC Seattle USA
- Allstate Financial LLC Northbrook USA
- Concord Heritage Life Insurance Company Inc Concord USA
- Mic General Insurance Corporation Troy USA
- Allstate Financial Advisors LLC Northbrook USA
- Allstate Distributors LLC Northbrook USA
- Allstate Enterprises Inc. Arlington Heights USA
- Allstate Texas Lloyd’s Inc Northbrook USA
- Esurance Property and Casualty Insurance Company San Francisco USA
- Squaretrade Limited Norway
- Direct Brevard LLC New York USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Allstate
Allstate’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Allstate is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Allstate? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.