Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading American technology company specializing in enterprise IT solutions and services. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is headquartered in San Jose, California, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Hewlett Packard Enterprise
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Hewlett Packard Enterprise. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Hewlett Packard Enterprise or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s revenue is primarily influenced by demand for its enterprise IT solutions and services, technology trends, corporate IT spending, and competition in the tech sector, it has reported 27.86 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Hewlett Packard Enterprise to stay profitable is staying at the forefront of technological innovation and adapting to rapidly changing IT needs in the enterprise sector. Hewlett Packard Enterprise has historically maintained a considerable net income of 3.72 billion U.S. dollars.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s assets include a wide range of IT hardware and software products, cloud and hybrid cloud solutions, data center infrastructure, a global customer base, and a strong brand presence in the enterprise technology sector. Hewlett Packard Enterprise has reported 57.87 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s market value in the technology market is determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, competitive position in the enterprise IT sector, and broader technology industry trends. Hewlett Packard Enterprise current market value is 20.48 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Hewlett Packard Enterprise or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has 643 subsidiaries in 66 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Hewlett Packard Enterprise are based in India (133 companies). Second is United States of America with 103 companies in Hewlett Packard Enterprises control (16%). Hewlett Packard Enterprise also owns many companies in Germany : 52. These three countries combined are home to 45% of all companies that are owned by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Company information with group structure from Hewlett Packard Enterprise or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY Spring USA
- Hewlett-Packard The Hague B.V. Amstelveen Netherlands
- Hewlett-Packard Europa Holding B.V. Onbekend Netherlands
- HEWLETT PACKARD (INDIA) SOFTWARE OPERATION PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Silicon Graphics International Corp. Milpitas USA
- HEWLETT-PACKARD HOLDING IBERIA SL Las Rozas de Madrid Spain
- HEWLETT-PACKARD FRANCE Puteaux France
- HEWLETT-PACKARD AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- HEWLETT-PACKARD SOUTH PACIFIC PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- 3par Inc. Fremont USA
- Hpe Enterprises LLC San Jose USA
- HEWLETT-PACKARD ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- HP Financial Services International Holdings Company Wilmington USA
- Hpe Government Llc. Annapolis Junction USA
- HEWLETT-PACKARD FINANCIAL SERVICES HOLDING UNLIMITED COMPANY Leixlip Ireland
- HEWLETT PACKARD COLOMBIA LTDA Bogotá Colombia
- Hewlett Packard Venezuela C C A Caracas Venezuela
- HEWLETT-PACKARD PHILIPPINES CORPORATION Taguig City Philippines
- HEWLETT-PACKARD ARGENTINA S.R.L. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Hewlett-Packard Brazil Holdings LLC Houston USA
- HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Silver Peak Systems LLC Santa Clara USA
- Hewlett-Packard Oy Espoo Finland
- HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE SINO INVESTMENTS CO. LTD Ebene Mauritius
- HPFS VENTURE HOLDINGS LIMITED Ebene Mauritius
- Hewlett-Packard Chile Comercial Limitada Santiago Chile
- HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Hewlett – Packard Perú S.R.L. Lima Peru
- TECHNOLOGIES ET PARTICIPATIONS Puteaux France
- Appro International Inc. San Jose USA
- Cray Canada Inc Burnaby Canada
- Hewlett Packard Ecuador Cia Ltda Quito Ecuador
- HEWLETT-PACKARD (M) SDN BHD Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Hewlett Packard Operations México S. de R.L. de C.V. CDMX Mexico
- NEEV KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Crl Aguadilla USA
- Hp Financial Services Arrendamento Mercantil S/A Barueri Brazil
- ZERTO UK LIMITED Sindlesham UnitedKingdom
- HEWLETT PACKARD FINANCIAL SERVICES (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- HP FINANCIAL SERVICES BRASIL Barueri Brazil
- SILICON GRAPHICS SYSTEMS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- Cloud Technology Partners Inc Andover USA
- Hewlett-Packard Gouda B.V. Amstelveen Netherlands
- Hewlett-Packard Puerto Rico B.V. Amstelveen Netherlands
- Hewlett-Packard Technology Center Inc. San Juan USA
- PT. HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- Cloudphysics Inc. Santa Clara USA
- Cray Federal Inc Columbia USA
- Hpe Cchgpii LLC Houston USA
- Hpfs Global Holdings II LLC Wilmington USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprises company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Hewlett Packard Enterprise is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Hewlett Packard Enterprise? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.