BlackRock is a global investment management corporation known for its extensive portfolio of financial products and services, making it one of the world’s largest asset management firms. BlackRock is headquartered in New York City, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from BlackRock
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from BlackRock. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to BlackRock or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
BlackRock Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: BlackRock’s revenue is primarily influenced by the assets under management (AUM), investment performance, fees earned from clients, and the overall performance of financial markets, it has reported 20.3 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for BlackRock to stay profitable is effectively managing investment risks, market volatility, and economic uncertainties that can impact the performance of its funds and clients’ investments. BlackRock has historically maintained a considerable net income of 6.14 billion U.S. dollars.
- BlackRock’s assets primarily consist of a vast and diversified portfolio of financial instruments, including stocks, bonds, real estate, and alternative investments, along with proprietary technology and intellectual property related to its investment management and financial services. BlackRock has reported 152.65 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- BlackRock’s market value in the financial market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, which is calculated by multiplying the current stock price by the number of outstanding shares. BlackRock current market value is 100.8 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from BlackRock or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by BlackRock
BlackRock has 283 subsidiaries in 32 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by BlackRock are based in United States of America (179 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 24 companies in BlackRock’s control (8%). BlackRock also owns many companies in Luxemburg : 12. These three countries combined are home to 75% of all companies that are owned by BlackRock.
Company information with group structure from BlackRock or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by BlackRock
- Blackrock Inc. New York USA
- BLACKROCK SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram India
- Blackrock Global Investors San Francisco USA
- Blackrock International Holdings Inc. New York USA
- Blackrock Financial Management Inc. New York USA
- Blackrock Institutional Trust Company National Association San Francisco USA
- Blackrock Advisors LLC Plainsboro USA
- BLACKROCK FUND MANAGERS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- BLACKROCK INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Gorgie UnitedKingdom
- Blackrock Institutional Management Corporation Wilmington USA
- Cachematrix Holdings LLC Denver USA
- Blackrock Senior Floating Rate Fund Inc New York USA
- Blackrock Large Cap Growth V.I. Fund Wilmington USA
- Blackrock Holdco 5 LLC New York USA
- Blackrock Midcap Index Fund Wilmington USA
- Blackrock Macro Themes Fund Wilmington USA
- BLACKROCK (SINGAPORE) HOLDCO PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- BLACKROCK INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT TAIWAN LTD. Taipei City Taiwan
- Blackrock Fund Advisors New York USA
- Xulu Inc. San Francisco USA
- BLACKROCK CRANE LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Blackrock Realty Advisors Inc. New York USA
- ASIA PROPERTY AU 1 PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- CACHEMATRIX INTEGRATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Blackrock Alternatives Management LLC New York USA
- BLACKROCK INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT UK LIMITED INCORPORATED IN ENGLAND AND WALES Cape Town South Africa
- Blackrock Corporation US Inc. San Francisco USA
- First Reserve Energy Infrastructure II Advisors L.L.C. Stamford USA
- BLACKROCK UK HOLDCO LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Blackrock Realty Advisors Inc. Newport Beach USA
- BLACKROCK FINANCE EUROPE LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Blackrock Capital Investment Advisors LLC Wilmington USA
- Blackrock Brasil Gestora de Investimentos São Paulo Brazil
- MERCURY PRIVATE EQUITY MUST 3 (JERSEY) LIMITED Saint Helier UnitedKingdom
- Futureadvisor Inc. Wilmington USA
- Blackrock Long-Horizon Equity Fund Wilmington USA
- Object Capital Technology Inc. New York USA
- Pacific Rim Ex-Japan Ex-Controversial Weapons Equity Index Fund B San Francisco USA
- Blackrock Chile Asesorias Limitada Santiago Chile
- BLACKROCK ASSET MANAGEMENT INVESTOR SERVICES LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- BlackRock Investment Management (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- BLACKROCK COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES (UK) LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- BlackRock Fund Management Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Blackrock Capital Holdings Inc. Wilmington USA
- BlackRock México Manager S. de R.L. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- BlackRock Overseas Investment Fund Management Shanghai Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Blackrock Execution Services San Francisco USA
- Blackrock Property Consulting (Beijing) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- GROSVENOR VENTURES LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- BlackRock CCB Wealth Management Limited Shanghai China
Buy information from all companies owned by BlackRock
BlackRock’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by BlackRock is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of BlackRock? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.