Starbucks is a global coffeehouse chain known for its specialty coffee, espresso beverages, and café-style offerings. Starbucks is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Starbucks
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Starbucks. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Starbucks or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Starbucks Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Starbucks’ revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as customer traffic in its stores, sales of coffee and other beverages, food items, merchandise, store locations, and global economic conditions, it has reported 30.36 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Starbucks to stay profitable is managing operational costs, including labor and real estate expenses, while maintaining consistent product quality and customer experience across its vast network of stores. Starbucks has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4.39 billion U.S. dollars.
- Starbucks’ assets include a global network of coffeehouses, real estate holdings, coffee supply chain infrastructure, brand and intellectual property, partnerships with suppliers, and a diverse portfolio of coffee and beverage products. Starbucks has reported 28.83 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Starbucks’ market value in the beverage market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, store sales, store expansion, customer loyalty programs, pricing strategies, competition, and investor sentiment, all of which influence its stock price if publicly traded or its overall valuation if privately held. Starbucks current market value is 89.63 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Starbucks or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Starbucks
Starbucks has 14,645 subsidiaries in 23 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Starbucks are based in United States of America (9,213 companies). Second is China with 2,318 companies in Starbucks control (16%). Starbucks also owns many companies in Japan : 1,121. These three countries combined are home to 87% of all companies that are owned by Starbucks.
Company information with group structure from Starbucks or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Starbucks
- Starbucks Corporation Seattle USA
- Starbucks Coffee International Inc. Seattle USA
- Starbucks Coffee Canada Inc Toronto Canada
- Starbucks Coffee(Shenzhen)Co. Ltd. Shenzhen China
- Starbucks Switzerland Austria Holdings B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- Cafe Del Caribe LLC San Juan USA
- Seattle Coffee Company Seattle USA
- Starbucks (Southern China) Limited Quarry Bay HongKong
- Starbucks Coffee EMEA B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- Bay Bread LLC San Francisco USA
- Xing Yuan(Shanghai)Trading Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- STARBUCKS EMEA HOLDINGS LTD Chiswick UnitedKingdom
- Starbucks Holding Company Seattle USA
- Starbucks Coffee (Liaoning) Co. Ltd. Shenyang China
- Coffee Partners Hawaii Honolulu USA
- STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY (UK) LIMITED Belfast UnitedKingdom
- STARBUCKS CORPORATION Kuwait
- STARBUCKS CORPORATION Beirut Lebanon
- STARBUCKS CORPORATION Kuwait City Kuwait
- Coffee House Holdings Inc. Seattle USA
- STARBUCKS INTERNATIONAL (HOLDINGS) LTD Chiswick UnitedKingdom
- STARBUCKS COFFEE ASIA PACIFIC LIMITED Kwun Tong District HongKong
- SCI Europe I Inc. Seattle USA
- Sr Holdings Corporation Seattle USA
- SCI Investment Inc. Seattle USA
- Sr2 Holdings Corporation Seattle USA
- STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY San Pedro Philippines
- starbucks Coffee Development (Yunnan) Co. Ltd. Pu-Erh China
- Sbi Nevada Inc. Las Vegas USA
- Starbucks Construction Services LLC Seattle USA
- Starbucks (Shanghai) Commercial Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Starbucks Capital Asset Leasing Company LLC Seattle USA
- Torrefazione Italia LLC Seattle USA
- Chh Cafe LLC Seattle USA
- STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY Quezon Philippines
- STARBUCKS SINGAPORE INVESTMENT PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Starbucks New Venture Company Seattle USA
- Hubei Starbucks Coffee Co. Ltd. Hefei Wanda Public Square Cafe Hefei China
- Hubei Starbucks Coffee Co. Ltd. Xiyingmen Shopping Plaza Branch Changsha China
- Hubei Starbucks Coffee Co. Ltd. Changsha Huangxing Lubu Xingjie Branch Changsha China
- Hubei Starbucks Coffee Co. Ltd. Changsha Wangfujing Branch Changsha China
- starbucks Coffee (Dalian) Co. Ltd. Dalian China
- SCI Europe II LLC Seattle USA
- Teavana Puerto Rico LLC Seattle USA
- STARBUCKS CARD EUROPE LIMITED Chiswick UnitedKingdom
- STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY Manila Philippines
- STARBUCKS HOLDING COMPANY PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Chh Holdings of Texas LLC Seattle USA
- STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY Rivera Philippines
- STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY Makati City Philippines
Buy information from all companies owned by Starbucks
Starbucks company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Starbucks is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Starbucks? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.