Fastenal is an American company specializing in industrial supplies, offering fasteners, tools, safety products, and more through a vast network of stores and vending machines. They focus on providing a wide range of products to businesses and customers within various industries, emphasizing inventory management solutions and customer service.
How to use Business Intelligence from Fastenal
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Fastenal. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Fastenal or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Fastenal Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Fastenal’s revenue is influenced by factors such as industrial activity, customer demand for maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products, as well as fluctuations in commodity prices. In previous years, it has reported 6.3 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit:One of the biggest challenges for Fastenal to stay profitable is managing fluctuations in product costs, particularly due to volatility in raw material prices. Fastenal has historically maintained a considerable net income of 984 million U.S. dollars.
- Fastenal’s assets primarily include inventory, property, equipment, and accounts receivable, supporting its operations in providing industrial and construction supplies. Fastenal has reported 4.47 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Fastenal’s market value in the investment market is determined by multiplying its current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor perception, financial performance, and broader market conditions. Fastenal’s current market value is 32.78 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Fastenal or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Fastenal
Fastenal has 1829 subsidiaries in 33 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Fastenal are based in United States (1445 companies). Second is Canada with 254 companies in Fastenal’s control (14%). Fastenal also owns 14 companies in Mexico.
Company information with group structure from Fastenal or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 10 companies owned by Fastenal
- Fastenal Company Winona Winona
- FASTENAL COMPANY TAMUNING
- Fastenal International Holdings Company Winona Winona
- Fastenal México S. de R.L. de C.V. General Escobedo Nuevo León
- Fastenal Canada Ltd. Kitchener Ontario
- FASTENAL INDIA SOURCING IT AND PROCUREMENT PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru Karnataka
- FASTENAL EUROPE LTD Glasgow Glasgow City
- FASTENAL MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Johor Bahru Johor Darul Takzim
- Fastenal Brasil Importacao Exportacao e Distribuicao Sorocaba São Paulo
- FASTENAL ASIA PACIFIC LIMITED Kwun Tong District Kwun Tong District
Buy information from all companies owned by Fastenal
Fastenal’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Fastenal is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Fastenal? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.